Liberal Christians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did manage to find a way to watch Dr. Christopher Jessen's documentary "Cure Me, I'm Gay" online. There is a link below. It contains things that are a little bit hard to watch, as he undergoes several "reparative" treatments from different sources.

That's what I said sexual perversions are a result of these folks being molested as children. Its clear to anyone who has not accepted the gay agenda.
No mitspa, molestation produces a higher risk of sexual deviation, particularly promiscuity. Homosexuality can be present in those abused, however, it is a fallacy to assume abuse causes homosexuality, particularly the kind which is exclusive. Bisexuality and other forms of promiscuity are more common than homosexuality.

No mitspa, molestation produces a higher risk of sexual deviation, particularly promiscuity. Homosexuality can be present in those abused, however, it is a fallacy to assume abuse causes homosexuality, particularly the kind which is exclusive. Bisexuality and other forms of promiscuity are more common than homosexuality.
Or rather its a fallace to assume homosexuality is caused by abuse in all instances.​

Yes there is. Its just like those perverts that wanted to allow interracial marriage.
It's funny that if you Google "homosexual agenda" the places it's most often mentioned are on far-right Christian fundamentalist websites. You'd think if there was an actual agenda you'd be able to read what it was from some gay source, but no.

"The Homosexual Agenda. Ooooh! They use that term a lot in the states. We have to prevent that any of this could lead to somebody promoting the "homosexual agenda". What IS the Homosexual Agenda? Playgrounds of little Liberaces and Rosie O’Donnells? When will someone talk about the fundamentalist Christian agenda? That's the agenda that scares me!" - Jello Biafra

Last edited:
If you have a problem with interracial marriage, you should be ashamed!
I was mocking you Mitspa, because the hateful words you use to describe gays and lesbians are the same ones that were used by people in the same region, just a generation ago to describe interracial marriages.

And in fact, even the word "race" was propagated by certain religious officials to describe those who were considered another "species" as in descending from someone other than Adam, and thus such marriages were considered "unnatural" and against God.

So, I would implore you Mitspa, before you start making your own judgments on these people learn the facts and the medical consensus about the issue before you start unilaterally making decrees about them.

This is an APA informational FAQ about homosexuality for anyone interested in learning the medical perspective:
http://web.archive.org/web/20130808032050/http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/sexual-orientation.aspx

This is an APA informational FAQ about homosexuality for anyone interested in learning the medical perspective:
http://web.archive.org/web/20130808032050/http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/sexual-orientation.aspx
I think I posted that one already. Either Mitspa or Scripture Bird, don't recall which, responded with something about how the APA was lobbied by gay activists and gave in to pressure put on them which is why they declassified homosexuality as a mental illness in the 1970s.

But I'm sure all the new facts, findings, and research they were discovering had nothing to do with it. [/SARCASM]

I think I posted that one already. Either Mitspa or Scripture Bird, don't recall which, responded with something about how the APA was lobbied by gay activists and gave in to pressure put on them which is why they declassified homosexuality as a mental illness in the 1970s.

But I'm sure all the new facts, findings, and research they were discovering had nothing to do with it. [/SARCASM]
That's just absolutely ridiculous. The fundamentalists have always been far more pressuring to medicine and science than anyone in the gay community. For goodness sake, the fundamentalists threaten with hellfire, all the gays have is the withdraw of their considerable sense of fashion.

The video you posted was what prompted me to look into the issue.

That's just absolutely ridiculous. The fundamentalists have always been far more pressuring to medicine and science than anyone in the gay community. For goodness sake, the fundamentalists threaten with hellfire, all the gays have is the withdraw of their considerable sense of fashion.

The video you posted was what prompted me to look into the issue.
Everyone should watch that video. It's very illuminating.
More shocking is the language some people on this very forum use - "pervert" being among them. For one thing, it's defamatory, for another, very un-Christian.
Did Jesus shriek hateful and judgmental words at the lepers he ate with?

The source for the homosexual agenda is in a book called after the ball. It is the outline of all they are doing.

Everyone should watch that video. It's very illuminating.
More shocking is the language some people on this very forum use - "pervert" being among them. For one thing, it's defamatory, for another, very un-Christian.
Did Jesus shriek hateful and judgmental words at the lepers he ate with?

I think that the perception that gays are "possessed by demons" is another rather bizarre and unconscionable thing to say. It is also an attempt to make a complex moral issue black and white. Which is also what they did to justify slavery by inventing the "Negro Race" which is a complete fabrication. Medical science has shown that we all descend from the same ancestor and have 99.99% of our DNA shared with every other human being. That goes for gays also.

The source for the homosexual agenda is in a book called after the ball. It is the outline of all they are doing.
No, in fact many gay people dislike that book because it suggests they need to be angry and vocal in speaking out about the treatment they have received but they may be uncomfortable in expressing themselves that way. Not all human beings are angry and political. For this same reason a lot of gay people do not take part in Pride parades.

No, in fact many gay people dislike that book because it suggests they need to be angry and vocal in speaking out about the treatment they have received but they may be uncomfortable in expressing themselves that way. Not all human beings are angry and political. For this same reason a lot of gay people do not take part in Pride parades.
Similarly not all Protestants join the fundamentalist movement.

I was mocking you Mitspa, because the hateful words you use to describe gays and lesbians are the same ones that were used by people in the same region, just a generation ago to describe interracial marriages.

And in fact, even the word "race" was propagated by certain religious officials to describe those who were considered another "species" as in descending from someone other than Adam, and thus such marriages were considered "unnatural" and against God.

So, I would implore you Mitspa, before you start making your own judgments on these people learn the facts and the medical consensus about the issue before you start unilaterally making decrees about them.

Thats against forum rules...:(

Yes of course these wicked people are intent on spreading wickedness where and when they can. I have not heard of this book but its clear there is a homosexual agenda and its intention is to pervert the church and has in many places those groups that are not submitted to the Holy Spirit and sound doctrine in the Grace of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back