Liberal Christians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ro 6:11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Im sorry you can put your trust in man and this nonsense that comes from their own wicked hearts, if you like? I know Gods power and His Word, and I trust in Him alone...that's why you and I disagree so much.
I trust science, the APA, mental health organizations and studies that have been done in addition to trusting in God.

Yep they don't know themselves..or who they are? But you do.... And Jesus really cant set people free form sin?
They can very easily tell them that Jesus set them free from their homosexuality. Maybe they even believe it themselves. Maybe they are just living abstinent lives. But they are still homosexuals.

They can very easily tell them that Jesus set them free from their homosexuality. Maybe they even believe it themselves. Maybe they are just living abstinent lives. But they are still homosexuals.
Wrong these people are delivered from the power of satan and this wickedness by the grace of God....:D

We can go around like this all day if you like, read my links posted by reputable scientific sources. I'm finished here.
I will stick to Gods Word and His Power on this "Christian" forum...:)

2Co 5:16 ¶ Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Mitspa, posting a single testimony from one person who was molested hardly proves that almost all homosexuals are.

A number of studies have showed this is often not the case.
They get mad, when people turn to God and His good ways? :eek:
Well I could post many, and this is very common and most likely the source of most of this confusion and perversion that has happened to these poor people. May God have mercy on them.

They get mad, when people turn to God and His good ways? :eek:
Well I could post many, and this is very common and most likely the source of most of this confusion and perversion that has happened to these poor people. May God have mercy on them.
Mitspa, sexual abuse leads to several forms of sexual deviation, and not just homosexuality. Promiscuity, molestation and rape are far more common with people who have been abused than with those who have not. However, the mere fact that some people have been abused sexually and then engaged in homosexuality is not indicative of homosexuality being caused by sexual abuse, that is a logical fallacy that was once medical dogma, but has since been abandoned because of instances where there is not a clear case of sexual abuse or anything else that correlates to homosexuality.

However, you'll notice that the testimony you posted had a pastor approach the young man with love and acceptance to change the heart, and not, as you propose, a threatening wrath.

Mitspa, sexual abuse leads to several forms of sexual deviation, and not just homosexuality. Promiscuity, molestation and rape are far more common with people who have been abused than with those who have not. However, the mere fact that some people have been abused sexually and then engaged in homosexuality is not indicative of homosexuality being caused by sexual abuse, that is a logical fallacy that was once medical dogma, but has since been abandoned because of instances where there is not a clear case of sexual abuse or anything else that correlates to homosexuality.

However, you'll notice that the testimony you posted had a pastor approach the young man with love and acceptance to change the heart, and not, as you propose, a threatening wrath.
That's what I said sexual perversions are a result of these folks being molested as children. Its clear to anyone who has not accepted the gay agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back