Letting A Demon Go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it does, Polly. It would be one thing if you just idolized it, but you let demons into your life through Harry Potter and they are just going to keep coming until you throw that stuff away. I honestly think that you like the demons, if you do in fact have any. You could jus be lying for attention because you're young and young people do things like that. Then I guess you'd have to explain your lies on judgement day instead of why you love Harry Potter more than God.
No. Harry Potter didn't make me a witch. Now shut up please.

No. Harry Potter didn't make me a witch. Now shut up please.

What did then? Silk <-------curious. It's a wee bit unusual to fixate on the villain of the piece. Is that a way of saying you like "bad boys"? We all tend to cling to the "devil we know". But you have to really want to be free of a thing, to get free. Obviously, you are intelligent enough to recognize that your previous ways were leading you to a bad place, but like Lot's wife, looking back right away, can be deadly. I hope (& pray) it works out for you and choosing to be a daughter of God, of Light should help to make it so.

What did then? Silk <-------curious. It's a wee bit unusual to fixate on the villain of the piece. Is that a way of saying you like "bad boys"? We all tend to cling to the "devil we know". But you have to really want to be free of a thing, to get free. Obviously, you are intelligent enough to recognize that your previous ways were leading you to a bad place, but like Lot's wife, looking back right away, can be deadly. I hope (& pray) it works out for you and choosing to be a daughter of God, of Light should help to make it so.
In 2012, I fell in love with Snape through a dream, because Snape is my type too, he is peaceful and he has black long hair, and then I became a witch ONLY because I tried to make Snape real, not because Harry Potter teached me to do magick, and also, it was science who redirected me to magick because I thought that magick is science. And I like nice guys with black long hair, and Snape was pretty nice, he was just misunderstood... But he was pretty seductive... So are Ilosovic Stayne and Sebastian Michaelis. And I never was able to make Snape real, only some demons with the form of Severus Snape came to me... :/

Snape was bitter and self destructive. He hated Harry Potter, while yearning after a woman he could never have - Harry's mother. His one redeeming moment was that he revealed his dislike that while all of Harry's mentors knew Harry had to die - Snape was the only adult who thought this was a bad way to do things. BUT Snape was wrong. Harry had to either die to be redeemed or be overtaken by Voldermort. And Snape's one redeeming moment was giving Harry the last piece he needed to triumph. Snape, himself, was over run and taken by evil. Is that what you want? Really?

Snape was bitter and self destructive. He hated Harry Potter, while yearning after a woman he could never have - Harry's mother. His one redeeming moment was that he revealed his dislike that while all of Harry's mentors knew Harry had to die - Snape was the only adult who thought this was a bad way to do things. BUT Snape was wrong. Harry had to either die to be redeemed or be overtaken by Voldermort. And Snape's one redeeming moment was giving Harry the last piece he needed to triumph. Snape, himself, was over run and taken by evil. Is that what you want? Really?
I understand Snape a bit more differently... I liked his peaceful personality, like he was not an ADHDish person who parties all the time and pranks like Fred and George Weasley... I want a peaceful guy with black long hair, and not a immature guy who parties all the time and pranks...

I understand Snape a bit more differently... I liked his peaceful personality, like he was not an ADHDish person who parties all the time and pranks like Fred and George Weasley... I want a peaceful guy with black long hair, and not a immature guy who parties all the time and pranks...
We aren't talking about your preference in a guy. You are unwilling to give up things in the world Polly. I believe your major issue is the pride you have in your worldly ideas. You keep on saying you won't give things up when God is clearly telling you to give this things up.

I thought you received the baptism of the Holy Spirit a week ago? Did this not happen?

We aren't talking about your preference in a guy. You are unwilling to give up things in the world Polly. I believe your major issue is the pride you have in your worldly ideas. You keep on saying you won't give things up when God is clearly telling you to give this things up.

I thought you received the baptism of the Holy Spirit a week ago? Did this not happen?
Do you hear Him?

But I like to listen to secular music, not to sing them. But I have created a lot of secular songs though...

Well, I have been silent for a long, long time concerning you Polly. I have really made an attempt not to be drawn into some of the questions you pose. I have my own personal reason for that.

I do not attempt to argue with you neither do I confront you. I hope what I say to you does not harm you or anger because I have no desire to hurt you because that is not my nature or my calling in life. I simply try to give advice where it is needed and sometimes that causes pain when given because it is the truth. Now whether you accept it as that or reject it totally up to you.

Now, to quote Glomung in one of his posts to you, "you are either the most confused person or confusing person I know". I have to agree with that comment.

In my not so humble opinion and you are welcome to disagree with me if you so choose, and you will, but my dear you really need to stay off the computer for awhile and take that time and read the Word of God and do some serious Bible study.

Your comments are so very childish and seem to repeat themselves over and over again. Even when the good people here on this site give you the advice you seem to cry out for, you then tend to argue your opinion instead of taking their advice.

Please, for your sake do the work, read the Word and pray for God's Holy Spirit to give you Godly wisdom in your life so that life itself would be so much better for you.

Well, I have been silent for a long, long time concerning you Polly. I have really made an attempt not to be drawn into some of the questions you pose. I have my own personal reason for that.

I do not attempt to argue with you neither do I confront you. I hope what I say to you does not harm you or anger because I have no desire to hurt you because that is not my nature or my calling in life. I simply try to give advice where it is needed and sometimes that causes pain when given because it is the truth. Now whether you accept it as that or reject it totally up to you.

Now, to quote Glomung in one of his posts to you, "you are either the most confused person or confusing person I know". I have to agree with that comment.

In my not so humble opinion and you are welcome to disagree with me if you so choose, and you will, but my dear you really need to stay off the computer for awhile and take that time and read the Word of God and do some serious Bible study.

Your comments are so very childish and seem to repeat themselves over and over again. Even when the good people here on this site give you the advice you seem to cry out for, you then tend to argue your opinion instead of taking their advice.

Please, for your sake do the work, read the Word and pray for God's Holy Spirit to give you Godly wisdom in your life so that life itself would be so much better for you.
>.< FINE! I will force myself to do things and I will force myself to have a boooooooooooooooring life and I will force myself that and that if that's what God wants. Dang, why does He want a boring life for me!? Annoying!!!!!!!!!!

Just because I USED TO idolize Harry Potter doesn't mean I have to completely stop having Harry Potter stuff...

Yes it does my dear. Again, I advice you to study the Word of God and these comments will already have been given to you.

2 Corth. 6:17...........
English Standard Version
"Therefore go out from their midst, and be separate from them, says the Lord, and touch no unclean thing; then I will welcome you".

Rev. 3:15
English Standard Version
“‘I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot!

>.< FINE! I will force myself to do things and I will force myself to have a boooooooooooooooring life and I will force myself that and that if that's what God wants. Dang, why does He want a boring life for me!? Annoying!!!!!!!!!!
Following God isn't boring. It will be the most rewarding adventure in your life.

Following God isn't boring. It will be the most rewarding adventure in your life.
He won't grant my every prayer, He will only say that I cannot watch Disney, Rugrats, Phineas and Ferb, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, anime, Harry Potter, fantasy movies, comedy movies, drama movies that are fun for me, etc.

This is "exactly" what I was talking about. The Word of God never ever says that believers are to live a "boring" life.

WE, believers are the living children of the Most High God and among all the peoples of this sin filled world...WE are the ones who have the ability to be happy, at peace and live wonderful joy filled lives!!!

Polly, allow me to be blunt with you by asking you 3 simple questions...?

1. Are you a born again believer in the Lord Jesus Christ??

2. IF, God forbid you were to die today......would you go to heaven?

3. WHY?

He won't grant my every prayer, He will only say that I cannot watch Disney, Rugrats, Phineas and Ferb, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, anime, Harry Potter, fantasy movies, comedy movies, drama movies that are fun for me, etc.
You know Polly, maybe God wants you to let them go so you can achieve a close relationship with Him. After that you will be in a better place to allow the Holy Spirit to guide you on what is good to watch and what isn't.

You know Polly, maybe God wants you to let them go so you can achieve a close relationship with Him. After that you will be in a better place to allow the Holy Spirit to guide you on what is good to watch and what isn't.
Yeah and then I have to watch just boring movies and shows like Duck Dynasty and movies like Forrest Grump, right?

Yeah and then I have to watch just boring movies and shows like Duck Dynasty and movies like Forrest Grump, right?
I don't watch any of those. Forrest Gump is a good movie though. I agree with @Major that you need to read the bible and focus on God. It seems you have plenty of time during the day to do this.

Polly,

God does not grant all our prayers. Even Jesus had a prayer God did not grant (let this cup pass from me, in the Garden).

And, the Christian life is not boring!

OK This will stop now.

Polly - if you start another thread or make another post having to do with demons, Harry Potter or related issues, you will be permanently banned from CFS.

Please limit your threads/posts to the positive aspects of the Christian life.

This thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back