Let your conduct be free from the love of money

Let your conduct be free from the love of money

Hebrews 13;5
Let your conduct be free from the love of money and be satisfied with what you have for he has said, ;I will not give you up nor desert you.

God bless you

love Brother

money is the biggest divider of man.and the seperation of humans.which job pays more,a brain surgeon ,or a minister.if you go to the minister you will never need the surgeon.sick world with sick people.i will not stay here,my Jesus will free myself.:D

money is the biggest divider of man.and the seperation of humans.which job pays more,a brain surgeon ,or a minister.if you go to the minister you will never need the surgeon.sick world with sick people.i will not stay here,my Jesus will free myself.:D

SC, amen (to the bolded part)

hey near i,m a garbadge man with God.your a manager with God.we are both the same but our lives are diffrent because of (in)telligence.go figure.so when i know more from God why do i share with you.?my God tells me the future.should i make (in)telligent poor.?.funny how people think they are better than God.:eek:

Hey there Michael . You bring some good points to the table . Kudos to you my friend. But I would prefer to go to Jesus for my healing. But you are right a minister can pray for you and agree with you. But the real healer is Jesus Christ . He is the Doctor.:):)

Back