1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Let your conduct be free from the love of money

Discussion in 'Thoughts for Today' started by univac, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Let your conduct be free from the love of money

Hebrews 13;5
    Let your conduct be free from the love of money and be satisfied with what you have for he has said, ;I will not give you up nor desert you.

God bless you

love Brother
  2. money is the biggest divider of man.and the seperation of humans.which job pays more,a brain surgeon ,or a minister.if you go to the minister you will never need the surgeon.sick world with sick people.i will not stay here,my Jesus will free myself.:D
  3. SC, amen (to the bolded part)
  4. hey near i,m a garbadge man with God.your a manager with God.we are both the same but our lives are diffrent because of (in)telligence.go figure.so when i know more from God why do i share with you.?my God tells me the future.should i make (in)telligent poor.?.funny how people think they are better than God.:eek:
  5. Hey there Michael . You bring some good points to the table . Kudos to you my friend. But I would prefer to go to Jesus for my healing. But you are right a minister can pray for you and agree with you. But the real healer is Jesus Christ . He is the Doctor.:):)