Let Us Hear Him Knock And Let Him Into Our Hearts. ...

We are to be ready….be awake….that is, REMEMBERING to let brotherly love continue at ALL times….for the Lord sends out His servants to speak His words (His voice) to the ears of many which will catch many hearing church goers off guard as they will think that He is delaying His coming. Many are expecting a Hollywood-style coming and will behave badly towards what they will hear…..but it comes as a snare upon the world.

Blessed are those servants whom He will find watching.... doing His commandment to have love for one another.... at the most critical time of their religious lives.

Luke 12:38-40 KJV
(38) And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.
(39) And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.
(40) Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

We are to gird up the loins of our minds and be “sober”…..and not being caught “drunk” in our wrath and pride ….in contentions and vilifications…when we will hear His words being spoken in the Spirit through “strangers” whom we will not recognize at first. We are to be holy as He is holy. Those who are born of God will sin not….that is, speak out in evil. They will hold their tongue and hear.

1 Peter 1:13-16 KJV
(13) Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
(14) As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:
(15) But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
(16) Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

The “loins” of their minds shall be girded about and their lights burning….they will REMEMBER to have love for the “strangers” who will be sent out to speak His words to their ears and hearts. Those who will be found “watching” …being awake to brotherly love….will hear and open the door unto Him immediately as they will recognize His coming to them. They will enter into the understanding of the mysteries of the kingdom as He will make us sit down to "meat" and will come forth and serve us with His knowledge.

Luke 12:35-38 KJV

(35) Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;

(36) And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.
(37) Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
(38) And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.

He that is righteous, let him be righteous still and he that is holy, let him be holy still. The Lord shall reward every man according to what his work shall be. How will men receive His words….His testimonies?

Revelation 22:11-17 KJV
(11) He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
(12) And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
(13) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Blessed are they that will DO His commandments. They shall hear and understand the mysteries of the kingdom. They shall be able to enter in through the gates into the city because they love God and love the brothers who were sent to preach His testimony to them. We come to a heavenly city.....one that we will hear with our ears that is TRUTH. The knowledge of the Truth shall rule over our own thoughts and ways as we are born from above....where the ears hear the Word of Truth.

(14) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

But outside are those who will hear and contend in their unrighteousness and unbelief. The wicked will not understand for it sounds like foolishness to them. They will profess that they know God but will not DO His commandments. They will not understand. The wicked will not understand as they will seek to defend their own covetousness, teachings and commandments of men. They will lay aside the commandment of God to have love for another in order to keep the traditions of men. They will seek to save their own religious lives in the face of the revelation….the disclosure of Jesus Christ who will reveal what is in the heart of EVERY man. The Word of Truth will provoke a response from every one…whether good or bad….as nothing will stay hidden and He will reward every man according to what his work shall be.

(15) For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

He sends His servants...the brothers.....the messengers.... out to testify to the churches...

(16) I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Let us be inviting and hear what they will have to say...

(17) And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

His words shall not pass away. We are to hear what the Spirit is saying….lest at any time our hearts shall be overcharged with “surfeiting and drunkenness and the cares of this life” and so the day of His visitation to our ears will come upon us unaware. Let us hear Him knock and let Him into our hearts.

Luke 21:33-36 KJV
(33) Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
(34) And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
(35) For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

(36) Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Don’t keep Him out in the streets….but let Him into our hearts. Strive to enter in at the “strait” gate by having love for the Truth and those who will preach it.

Luke 13:23-27 KJV
(23) Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
(24) Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

For once the Master of the house is risen up and have shut the door to those who will not hear and belief, then it will be too late.

(25) When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
(26) Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
(27) But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

Let us not forget and repeat the past mistakes…for His people had mocked the messengers of God and despised His words and misused the prophets unto the wrath of Jehovah arose against His people until there was no remedy.

2 Chronicles 36:15-16 KJV
(15) And the LORD God of their fathers sent to them by his messengers, rising up betimes, and sending; because he had compassion on his people, and on his dwelling place:
(16) But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy.

We do not have “peace and safety” to behave badly at the hearing of the Word of Truth. The wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God for they will die in their sins. They will not live to see the coming Age. They will not be able to come for their mortal bodies will die off from the face of the earth. They will die in their sins because they did NOT BELIEVE and will have behaved badly in their stubbornness.

John 8:21-24 KJV
(21) Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.
(22) Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.
(23) And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
(24) I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Let us hear His voice and NOT HARDEN our hearts. We are to take HEED lest any of us with an evil heart of UNBELIEF depart from the living God.

Hebrews 3:12-19 KJV
(12) Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
(13) But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
(14) For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;
(15) While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

Let us HEAR and NOT provoke after we hear His voice. Let us strive to enter into His rest. Let us be found at peace and blameless with Him at the hearing of His voice….at the hearing of the preaching of the Word of Truth. Let us not repeat the same mistakes of the past…but let us remember the past as examples of those who will live ungodly in their unbelief. They died in their sins…as we will ….if we hear and provoke.

(16) For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.
(17) But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?
(18) And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
(19) So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

Let us lose our “lives”…our religious ways and thoughts. We are to count those things that were once a “gain” for us as a loss. We are to count all of our religious things as a loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus our Lord. He is Lord over our own thoughts and ways. He is Lord as we shall obey His commandments.

Philippians 3:7-10 KJV
(7) But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
(8) Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
(9) And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
(10) That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

We are to KEEP His commandments. He that loves the Lord shall be loved by the Father.

John 14:19-31 KJV
(19) Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
(20) At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

(21) He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

He will manifest Himself to us if we love Him and KEEP HIS WORDS. He that will not love Him will NOT keep His sayings. The natural-minded will think that the spiritual things are foolish.

(22) Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?

(23) Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

(24) He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

(25) These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

(26) But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

(27) Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

(28) Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

(29) And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

(30) Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

(31) But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

Back