Leaving The Forum..mitspa

Allie, people treat us in large part the way we allow them to treat us. Now the two posters that I am referring to, where doing nothing but making fun of the faith of the folks on this forum. I am not confused about their intentions, I understand what and why they where doing these things. I have chosen to speak-up and if I see someone belittle you and your precious faith, you better believe I will speak up again if at all possible. This is godliness, this is righteousness this what Men of God do.. They speak and live in the truth without fear or concern for the opinions of those who disagree. God is well-pleased that I have spoken up, in this I am sure:)
Ok. I will be sure to do this for our brothers and sisters as well:)

not sure of what forum you are referring too? I have been on many and they all attempt to protect the members from some of the types of things I have seen last couple of days on this one, namely the "ask a atheist" where some guys was allowed to bash and provoke any and all believers that dared to post on that thread . And our friend tubby who is allowed to insult at will "it seems". I could bring these people to tears with the Word of God but I know that would never be allowed. So trying to figure out what rules are for believers and what rules are fro the ungodly on this forum? And thanks for posting the rules, I had looked but could not find them.
No probs, that was actually addressed to sweet pea as t'was she who was asking about posting urls

Back