Known by god

Known by god

Matthew 7:21
7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Christianity is not religion, because being a Christian means to be followers of Christ. Deeds and behavior should be like Jesus. Jesus himself teaches us about perfect life. Therefore, in his word in Matthew 5:48 says

5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Perfection of life means we have the most holy faith (Jude: 1
1:20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,) and The most holy faith must build through the life which rooted in Christ.

At the time Jesus came into the world, Jesus did not focus His doctrine of salvation only to those who understand the words of God (the scribes). Jesus came for sinners. Jesus came to fulfilled the law. So we are no longer bound by the law but free from the snare of sin and death. This is indirectly a pledge that the only people who know Jesus and make His will be known by Jesus. Although that person is not an Israeli or scribes or even a high official. Only someone who have faith and be accompanied by deeds or the reading His Word and do His word will is called is called as a heir of kingdom of heaven. Beyond that, Jesus did not know them even if they shout loudly His name as if to know Him

We have Jesus again emphasized to us that we seeks to truly know Him. Arrival Jesus in the second time was near. And has appeared said that Jesus did not see our religious identity. Jesus did not see our offices. Perhaps our office is a priest or a prayer or a servant of God. Maybe our positions are too Christian for 15 years, or religious teachers. But if we do not act reflects the love of Christ and no effort from us to know Him, then surely the Lord Jesus did not
will know us as well.

Matthew 7:22-23
7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

And even if we are not Christians but we trying to know Him and do His will, then
Lord Jesus must have known us

Matthew 7:24
7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

The church not only serves as a means just place of worship and praying .The Church is the means we encounter with Jesus. If we have a business to know Him, we must have a business to meet with him. As we in church so we can choose 2 status is:
1. As someone who the status religion is Christian
2. As citizens of the kingdom of heaven

As someone who the status religion is Christian

As someone who the status religion is Christian the church just mere formality as a duty and an obligation to worship. My duty is to pray and worship at sunday. If not worship so I will not be referred to as theChristian. Maybe if I did not enter the church I would scolded by parents, neighbors left and right will seen as a holy man when I came to church or maybe I'm falling in love with a girl in that church so I had to come to that church on Sunday weeks .. People who like this didn’t know by God. Word of God delivered through the pulpit the church was not well received and he was only met with church members only. Humans only met with people in the church. What is gained? Of course he did not get anything. Living water flow not flows in the life and light of God Jesus does not shine in his heart. Her life was in the dark so that the Lord Jesus did not know him though he had to the church. People who like this must change ways of thinking and lifestyle. There should turn away from sin then the light of Christ will shine again in his heart. So he will met as real with God Jesus

As citizens of the kingdom of heaven then Church is the source of from our desire to meet with the Lord Jesus.During the 6 days we work and on Sunday we really love to meet with HIs
love. We did not meet with the pastor or the congregation. But we meet with God, listening to His words. Praise we sing really become forces that fill our spirits. Longing grew
strong when we listen HIS word. We can receive Word of God and we can make it as a Rhema in our lives. Church is not a place anymore but it is our encounter with God which has formed in our heart and manifested in our behavior and our lives daily. Jesus has promised us that He is not only provide water to our lives but He made us a source of true water of life:

John: 4
4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

Of course for these people then God has known him. God pleased to continue His work through HIS children who are citizens of the kingdom of heaven. And certainly our lives
will emit His magical light that has destroy the darkness in our hearts and radiated out through the darkness around us. Eventually later the second coming of Jesus, time which
so we would miss it .Jesus Christ the King still knows us and we will inherit the kingdom
HIS paradise filled with love and kindness.

Say that
Jesus Love me
Jesus care everything about you
Jesus saved my life
Jesus save me

Every day devotional please visit us @

www.Jesus-care.blogspot.com

Back