Knowing the Love of God

1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.

I enjoy reading 1 John because it reminds me of the intense love the Father has for all of us. As Christians we know and experience the love of the Father only when we walk in love ourselves.

God is love and when we love and choose to live a life of love, we experience His nature in a world filled with hate. We reveal Christ to the world when we walk in love. The world does not know love and we are called to reveal a love to the world that only Christians know and experience first hand from the Father.

The more we allow His nature to penetrate us and light up our minds, the less we will have any space for darkness inside us.

Let Love lead you into the fullness of what He has for you!

1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.

I enjoy reading 1 John because it reminds me of the intense love the Father has for all of us. As Christians we know and experience the love of the Father only when we walk in love ourselves.

God is love and when we love and choose to live a life of love, we experience His nature in a world filled with hate. We reveal Christ to the world when we walk in love. The world does not know love and we are called to reveal a love to the world that only Christians know and experience first hand from the Father.

The more we allow His nature to penetrate us and light up our minds, the less we will have any space for darkness inside us.

Let Love lead you into the fullness of what He has for you!

Amen and great post Corne Goosen.
It amazes me at how many believers fuss and nit pick and refuse to love and or forgive.

This is sad because it is not an option or something we can pick and choose when to do.

No!!
Both walking in Love and Forgiving are a direct command of God!!
Not to mention it pleases Him. How can you love without forgiveness and how can you forgive without love?

Have a wonderful blessed week
Blessings
FCJ

Both walking in Love and Forgiving are a direct command of God!!
Not to mention it pleases Him. How can you love without forgiveness and how can you forgive without love?

Yes! That is what I have been learning the past few months.

The moment we step out of walking in love and choose unforgiveness, strife, judgements, and other emotions which are contrary to the Word, we open ourselves up and the enemy can just walk in through an open door.

Thank God for the Blood of Jesus and repentance. When we miss acting in love, we repent and close the door quickly. God is faithful and just to forgive us all our sins. We should forgive like Him and bless rather than curse.

Love is our victory in the world.

Back