Kjv

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States of America vs. Jack Allan Schaap.

Thank you peace. It sure took you a while (over an hour) but you finally produced one. Thank you. If you have the chance research the ICC's (International Criminal Court) claim against the catholic church. “The high-level officials of the Catholic church who failed to prevent and punish these criminal actions,” the complaint says, “have, to date, enjoyed absolute impunity.”

Some words from the ICC...

Thank you peace. It sure took you a while (over an hour) but you finally produced one. Thank you. If you have the chance research the ICC's (International Criminal Court) claim against the catholic church. “The high-level officials of the Catholic church who failed to prevent and punish these criminal actions,” the complaint says, “have, to date, enjoyed absolute impunity.”

Some words from the ICC...
It took me over an hour to figure out what you were asking me to produce. It wasn't difficult. You want another several thousand just like it? Google is your friend.

As far as I can tell, it's just an obvious observation. We weren't even DISCUSSING homosexuals until you arrived.

In an attempt to bash Protestants, you linked to a story about a pack of homosexuals molesting children. I know it doesn't make sense to you, but I blame the homosexuals for molesting children, not the existence of the Protestant church.

In an attempt to bash Protestants, you linked to a story about a pack of homosexuals molesting children. I know it doesn't make sense to you, but I blame the homosexuals for molesting children, not the existence of the Protestant church.
There was no attempt to bash Protestants, but rather to show that the abuse of children is not limited to the Catholics.

I would still say it is far more prevalent in the catholic church because of the culture. Don't forget the ICC's indictment!
I'm not going to defend the abuses of the horrible priests who stole the innocence of the young victims...that said, the numbers have been marked up as if to suggest it's common. I believe it's officially less than 2% and adding up some residual cases to about 3%. It doesn't forgive, but the Church has been distorted, especially with how it not only addressed the abuses, but even how it has been addressing the solutions.

There has been a surge of youth group leaders in America who have committed the same abuses and statutory rape.

It doesn't mean that because of some horrible people that Protestantism is now wrong, but that they did happen.

When evaluating the situations, it mean we have to be honest and not simply make false conclusions or smear.

I would still say it is far more prevalent in the catholic church because of the culture. Don't forget the ICC's indictment!
I'm not going to defend the abuses of the horrible priests who stole the innocence of the young victims...that said, the numbers have been marked up as if to suggest it's common. I believe it's officially less than 2% and adding up some residual cases to about 3%. It doesn't forgive, but the Church has been distorted, especially with how it not only addressed the abuses, but even how it has been addressing the solutions.

There has been a surge of youth group leaders in America who have committed the same abuses and statutory rape.

It doesn't mean that because of some horrible people that Protestantism is now wrong, but that they did happen.

When evaluating the situations, it mean we have to be honest and not simply make false conclusions or smear.

There have been too many KJV threads of late. This one will be closed as will any others that are started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back