Kirk Cameron's Unstoppable

Discussion in 'Books, Music and Television' started by LanceA, Jun 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who is the author of that text? It wasn't Jesus.

2. Some people say they're gay because the opposite sex treated them wrong. It was some women. I'm not sure about the men I never heard them say that.

3. A gay person may be counselled against homosexuality, that much is true. But they will be told to abstain. The attraction does not change. The person attracted to the same sex will never be attracted to the opposite sex, no matter how much they pray. It is fixed and unchangeable.

4. Bisexuality occurs in some people, they fall into a more central position on the scale.

5. According to a study from the National Bureau of Economic Research, about 20 percent of the population is attracted to their own gender.

Black is the most common hair color in the world, and is due to a large amount of eumelanin. Brown is also common, and is due to eumelanin mixed with a bit of pheomelanin. Blond is only found in about 2% of the world's population. It is due to very small amounts of melanin. Slight amounts of black, brown, and red make for all the variations we see in blonds - such as ash, flaxen, and strawberry blond. And red hair is the rarest of all, about 1% of the world. It is due to high levels of pheomelanin plus low levels of eumelanin.

Blonde with blue eyes ever rarer than 2%.

There are more gays.

It even appears in the animal world.

PeaceLikeaRiver likes this.

6. So? We are created in God's image. And are held to way higher standards than animals.
    What? Did Jesus die on a cross for the animals?

TezriLi and TrodaĆ­ UrnaĆ­ say Amen and like this.

7. What are your beliefs? You ground them on science, right? Do you believe in Jesus as the messiah, who came to take away our sins? If I can't trust the bible, tell me where to learn about God and live a Christian life.

Cause it seems hard to be a Christian without biblical beliefs.

8. Again, you are talking about the moral aspect of it. I am talking strictly about natural ATTRACTION. So we do not choose our attractions. In that respect - NOT the "moral" one - we wouldn't differ from the rest of the animal kingdom.

9. Seems the slightest mention of homosexuality sends any thread spinning out of control.

I believe the topis(s) have been well discussed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.