1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Keith Ferrin

Discussion in 'Books, Music and Television' started by JG27_chili, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Keith Ferrin

He is coming to our church on August 8th. This new church I am going to now ROCKS!!!!!!!!! It is up beat, the Holy spirit is present!! I git God Bumps!! Forget the Goose.
    This church is called "Cross roads" Welcome to Crossroads!
    They teach from the Bible and act stuff out like a theater. I love this place. It is not sugar coated, it is the truth spoken. Thank YOU GOD for my new home. I love YOU.
    They support a lot of overseas ministries. The youth group is very strong and growing.
    Best of all I only live a mile from this place. I could walk if I want to. I just had to share the good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God bless you all!!

Chili praising Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaamen!!

Chili out.
  2. Oh MattyPoo that sounds wonderful!! I'm happy for you, I really am!!
  3. So happy for you brother

4. Thanks man. I suppose God led me to this place. NO I DON'T SUPPOSE! HE Did lead me to this place. I been church hunting for 6 months. "HOOP There it is!!" OOO TY Jesus!!
    God does PROVIDE!! My heart is overflowing with JOY and Love. Brings heavy tears to my eyes. But they are happy tears.
    I suppose I am just a sob story with happy tears in my eyes. I cry cuz I'm happy n fulfilled with the Love of Jesus,. last 6 months been a stormy weather. It is now starting to settle down, I see calm waters coming. OOO my sweet Lord.............I trust in you, n I believe in YOU, I love YOU Jesus my God. Please forgive me for my stupid sins. No matter how hard I try I still fall short Lord. TY for paying for my sins through your own life. YOU are risen again cuz that is what God said n I believe it!! Thank you Jesus for loving me and taking care of me and the rest of us.

Matt out
  5. That is such great news , Chili and I am so happy that you have found such a wonderful church home . That makes such a difference where we are fed.