Keep The Sayings Of This Book And Worship God Over Men....

Let God be true but every man a liar. We are to hear what the Spirit is saying and give GLORY to God when we hear His voice and not resist what the Spirit . Let us not glorify men who speak out of the imaginations of their hearts in the face of the Truth. We are to acknowledge the name….the AUTHORITY…of God over the authority of men. Let us not worship the “beast”….men who come in their own authority.

Romans 3:4 KJV
(4) God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

By our words we shall be justified and by our words shall we be condemned. How will we receive His words of life and spirit? With faith and goodness or with unbelief, contentions and allegiance to what religious-sounding men have been preaching? A good man will bring good things out of the “good treasure” of the heart while the unbelievers will bring forth evil things and be judged for their idle words.

Matthew 12:
(35) A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
(36) But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

(37) For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

All of those who are in the “graves” of religious-sounding men shall hear His voice. Some will come forth after they hear His Word spoken in the Spirit and will DO GOOD. Others will come forth to speak evil and behave badly as they will not believe in what is said and will seek to glorify what their denominations and their pastors have been teaching erroneously all these years. As He hears, He judges and His judgment is just. Will it really be a time for men to be “bold” in their response? Shouldn’t we rather fear God and keep His commandments to have love for those who will speak His words? Shouldn’t we rather give God glory…praising His name…His authority over our own preconceived religious thoughts and ways?

John 5:28-30 KJV
(28) Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
(29) And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
(30) I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

We are to count all of those things that men preach….the word of men…as dung. We are to count all of those things as a loss for Christ. We are to cast down all of the imaginations of men that exalt against the knowledge of Christ Jesus our Lord. He is LORD over our own private interpretations. He is Lord over our denominational teachings and believes. We are to recognize the authority of our Lord and count all those things as a loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us lose our "lives" for Him.

Philippians 3:6-8 KJV
(6) Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
(7) But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
(8) Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ

We are to receive the Word of God spoken in Truth in the Spirit of Truth. We are to receive it in love and kindness and not in wrath and contention. Let us walk worthy of God who calls us into His kingdom and glory. Those who will honor the word of men over the true Word of God will persecute those who will receive it in faith.

1 Thessalonians 2:11-14 KJV
(11) As ye know how we exhorted and comforted and charged every one of you, as a father doth his children,
(12) That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.
(13) For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.
(14) For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

His servants will come with His name written on their foreheads and will speak His words of spirit and life. They will come in the Father’s name….His authority. But many will instead receive the mark of the beast as they will receive (the hand) those who will come in their own name (forehead)…their own authority… rather than those who will come in the Father’s name. We should rather fear God and not men and give Him glory especially after hearing His words. We are to hear and glorify Him.

John 5:41-44 KJV
(41) I receive not honour from men.
(42) But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

Do not receive the mark of the beast: honoring those who will come in their own name….their own authority…over those who come in the Father’s name. Instead, let us honor God over men who preach themselves and not our Lord Jesus.

(43) I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
(44) How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

Let us keep the “sayings”…..WORSHIP GOD….rather than falling down and worshiping men.

Revelation 22:7-17 KJV
(7) Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
(8) And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
(9) Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
(10) And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

Some will still continue to be unjust after hearing His words. Some will continue to be filthy.

(11) He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

But every idle word that men will speak in the day of judgment, He will reward according as to what his work shall be. How shall we respond to His words? Will honor Him as Lord or will we behave badly while continuing to receive men who preach themselves and not Jesus…as they come in their own authority?

(12) And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
(13) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Blessed are those who will do His commandments. They will hear His voice and DO GOOD towards His name.

(14) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
(15) For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Let us recognize who is behind the messengers that will be sent to the churches to preach His words of life and spirit. Let us turn and see the Son of man in the words that we will hear and honor and glorify Him rather than behave in unrighteous wrath and contentions.

(16) I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Let us hear what the Spirit says and be inviting to those messengers sent by Him in His authority to preach what they hear the Spirit saying.

(17) And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Those who love to be FIRST among their churches will not receive the messengers who will come to the churches being sent by Him …those brothers who will come in His authority. Instead, they will be found sleeping…forgetting to entertain strangers…forgetting to let brotherly love continue….as they will behave like the beasts that perish and demand that others in their congregations honor them over those who will come in the Father’s name. “Diotrephes” means “nourished by Jupiter” and “Jupiter” means “heavenly father”. In the face of the Truth as preached by the brothers, they will demand that YOU honor and glorify them and follow after their evil ways as they will prate against the brothers with malicious words. Let the filthy be filthy still.

3 John 1:9-12 KJV
(9) I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.

(10) Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.

Let us not worship the image of the beast. Let us not follow after their evil and speak evil of those who will come in the Father’s name. He that does evil has not seen God who is love. Let us do that which is good by letting brotherly love continue.

(11) Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

(12) Demetrius hath good report of all men, and of the truth itself: yea, and we also bear record; and ye know that our record is true.

This is a MAJOR theme in the book of Revelation: honor and glorify God. Let us recognize His authority over men who will exalt themselves in the hearing of the Word of Truth. Let us keep the “sayings” to glorify and honor Him with our hearts and mouths. Let us not worship men who will behave like a “beast” and prate against others with malicious words. A man who is in honor that has no understanding is like the beasts who perish. Let us not follow after their evil ways….worshipping the image that they set forth as an evil example that we are to follow.

Revelation 4:11 KJV
(11) Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Revelation 5:12-13 KJV
(12) Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
(13) And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Let us keep the “sayings” of Revelation and say “amen, blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen”.

Revelation 7:11-12 KJV
(11) And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
(12) Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

Let us praise the Lord our God instead of religious-sounding men who will not control their tongues as they will speak evil in the hearing of what the Spirit is saying.

Revelation 19:1 KJV
(1) And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

He reigns over our own thoughts and ways. He is the Lord God omnipotent who reigns. Let us give honor unto Him only. Let us keep the sayings.

Revelation 19:6-7 KJV

(6) And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

(7) Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

Can you boil this down for us a little more simply...what are you saying in a statement or two....Thanks

I do however agree with the statement we should obey God not men...and it is sadly true a lot of Christians follow the Pope or Calvin or Arminius etc., and actually are only following God as these "men" have interpreted the Scriptures...and yes many modern and popular evangelists suggest courses of actions making bold claims of the results which rarely manifest....is this the idea? Let all honor, glory, power, and salvation be to our God, Amen!

Back