1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Keep It Simple

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by Dusty, Mar 1, 2009.

1. :goodpost:

I like this because it is true! But it is not the only way! Being active, even if it is a 30 minute daily walk or something simple like that, also helps to keep the weight down!

In the last 12 years since I got married I have been gaining and loosing, gaining and loosing on and off up to about 15 lbs! I was too thin when I got married and I wouldn't want to go back to that weight but I would like to loose 6 or 7 lbs and keep it off! "Keep it off" being the operative phrase!

It's not the loosing it's the maintaining and that is why fad diets don't work! You can't diet for the rest of your life! You have to have a life style that helps you achieve and maintain a certain weight goal!

I also really believe that part of that "life style" is eating foods that are without preservatives, foods that are not high in trans fats, salt and sugar! I truly hope I can do that some day;)!