K-LOVE's Encouraging Word of the Day

April 8, 2006 - Saturday

Romans 5:3 (KJV) "And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also, knowing that tribulation worketh patience:"

April 9, 2006 - Sunday

Matthew 16:24 (KJV) "Then said Jesus unto his disciples, 'If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.'"

April 10, 2006 - Monday

Matthew 20:28 (KJV) "Even as the Son of Man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransome for many."

April 11, 2006 - Tuesday

Isaiah 53:7 (NIV) "He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth."

April 12, 2006 - Wednesday

Isaiah 53:4 (NIV) "Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted."

April 13, 2006 - Thursday (The day of the Last Supper)

Matthew 16:24 (NIV) "Then Jesus said to his disciples, 'If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.'"

April 15, 2006 - Saturday (One day until Easter)

Romans 5:8 (NIV) "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

April 16, 2006 - Sunday: HAPPY EASTER!! He is Risen!!!

Matthew 28:6 (NIV) "He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay."

April 17, 2006 - Monday

Jeremiah 17:7-8 (NIV) "But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.
He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit."

April 18, 2006 - Tuesday

Isaiah 26:3 (NIV) "You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you."

April 19, 2006 - Wednesday

John 16:33 (NIV) "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

April 20, 2006 - Thursday

Mark 12:17 (NIV) "Then Jesus said to them, 'Give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's.' And they were amazed at him."

I'm sorry, ya'll. I've been very busy since I last posted. In fact, earlier this afternoon was the first time I have been on the internet since Thursday night. (I think I was having withdrawals! lol - just kidding :-D ) Anyway, I'll update this thread tomorrow. I'm just taking a break from writing a paper right now. Thanks for your patience! And again, I'm sorry.

Blessings to all,

CLY

Okay, here they are: Friday - Monday.

^^^^^

April 21, 2006 - Friday

Psalm 40:1 (NIV) "I waited patiently for the Lord;
he turned to me and heard my cry."

April 22, 2006 - Saturday

Mark 10:45 (NIV) "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

April 23, 2006 - Sunday

Titus 3:5 (NIV) "...he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through th washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit"

April 24, 2006 - Monday

Luke 6:37 (NIV) "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

April 25, 2006 - Tuesday

Romans 12:12 (NLT) "Be glad for all God is planning for you. Be patient in trouble, and always be prayerful."

April 26, 2006 - Wednesday

2 Corinthians 1:4 (NIV) "[He] comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God."

April 27, 2006 - Thursday

Proverbs 22:1 (NLT) "Choose a good reputation over great riches, for being held in high esteem is better than having silver or gold."

April 30, 2006 - Sunday

Psalm 37:23 (NIV) "If the Lord delights in man's way, he makes his steps firm."

I have looked on the K-LOVE website for Monday's encouraging word, but there was not one posted. Here is one I have found for you, though.

May 1, 2006 - Monday

Amos 5:14 (NIV) "Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the Lord God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is."

May 3, 2006 - Wednesday

Proverbs 3:26 (NLT) "….for the Lord is your security. He will keep your foot from being caught in a trap. "

Back