1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Just Want To Bless The L-rd

Discussion in 'Praise Reports / Testimonials' started by TezriLi, Jun 26, 2014.

1. I work, as I have mentioned, for a church. My boss is the pastor.

He called me into his office today to talk to me about my possible upcoming retirement. Oh, man. I am not ready, so I really dreaded what he was going to say. But it turned out that since my husband is retiring, he just wanted to know if I was also and if not, did I plan on retiring when I turn 66 next year. With hope, I answered that at this time, I had no intention to retire. He accepted that! I am So Excited!

After much more discussion, I asked him for a commitment: would he please give me three weeks notice, should he come to believe I need to retire; I would give him the same commitment. He said no: he would give me 1 - 3 months' notice, should my health continue to allow it! I couldn't believe his generosity!! Thanking him, I made the same commitment, should my health continue to allow.

Well, this was a great end to the day. I thank G-d for this!!

Heart_for_Christ, Ravindran and Euphemia says Amen and like this.
  2. I can't wait until I get my wings, then I can sit in the clouds playing my harp for eternity! :)

TezriLi likes this.
  3. Just think when you retire you can be on this forum 24/7!! Of course I am sure you probably log on from work like I do once in awhile.

TezriLi and Ravindran say Amen and like this.
  4. I was wondering is there a problem with the "o" on your keyboard?

TezriLi likes this.
  5. Aw God bless you Tez, you really are a wee (wee = little in Scottish, not meant as small but cute) light on CFS!

DavidG and TezriLi say Amen and like this.
  6. Awww, thank you, everyone! You are all such a blessing to me!