Just Want To Bless The L-rd

I work, as I have mentioned, for a church. My boss is the pastor.

He called me into his office today to talk to me about my possible upcoming retirement. Oh, man. I am not ready, so I really dreaded what he was going to say. But it turned out that since my husband is retiring, he just wanted to know if I was also and if not, did I plan on retiring when I turn 66 next year. With hope, I answered that at this time, I had no intention to retire. He accepted that! I am So Excited!

After much more discussion, I asked him for a commitment: would he please give me three weeks notice, should he come to believe I need to retire; I would give him the same commitment. He said no: he would give me 1 - 3 months' notice, should my health continue to allow it! I couldn't believe his generosity!! Thanking him, I made the same commitment, should my health continue to allow.

Well, this was a great end to the day. I thank G-d for this!!

He called me into his office today to talk to me about my possible upcoming retirement. Oh, man. I am not ready, so I really dreaded what he was going to say. But it turned out that since my husband is retiring, he just wanted to know if I was also and if not, did I plan on retiring when I turn 66 next year. With hope, I answered that at this time, I had no intention to retire. He accepted that! I am So Excited!

After much more discussion, I asked him for a commitment: would he please give me three weeks notice, should he come to believe I need to retire; I would give him the same commitment. He said no: he would give me 1 - 3 months' notice, should my health continue to allow it! I couldn't believe his generosity!! Thanking him, I made the same commitment, should my health continue to allow.

Just think when you retire you can be on this forum 24/7!! Of course I am sure you probably log on from work like I do once in awhile.

I was wondering is there a problem with the "o" on your keyboard?

Aw God bless you Tez, you really are a wee (wee = little in Scottish, not meant as small but cute) light on CFS!

Back