1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Just noticed something

Discussion in 'Staff Announcements' started by CrazyIrishman, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Just noticed something

I just noticed that in our profiles "Favorite Verses" is spelled wrong. You guys have it as Favourite!!! Just thought I'd point it out. :p

2. Hi CI- I believe it can be spelled either way and th one you see here is more of a UK variant.

favourite
    adjective1. appealing to the general public; "a favorite tourist attraction" [syn: favorite] 2. preferred above all others and treated with partiality; "the favored child" [syn: favored]
    noun1. a competitor thought likely to win [syn: front-runner] 2. a special loved one [syn: darling] 3. something regarded with special favor or liking; "that book is one of my favorites" [syn: favorite]

3. Yes. I am in England and over here we do spell it favourite.

4. lol okay okay

5. I am so used to British English. :) The only time when I use American spellings is when the word processor converts them. lol.