1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Just introducing myself

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Candi_Mac, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Just introducing myself

Hi, I am a 27 year old Christian wife and mother of five. My husband (S.McLaren on this site) and I have been married for almost 7 years and have 3 wonderful boys; Jakob-7, RJ-5.5, and Aaden-2.5, and 2 amazing girls; Cadence-almost 4, and Emery-13 months. I was raised going to church as a thing to do but not really a Christian; I accepted Christ 7 years ago this fall and was baptised. Christ has done amazing things in my life since then. Currently I am a stay at home mom, I do childcare for my friends little boy, I am the nursery cordinator at our church, solo cordinator/director/coach for our two anual church childrens musicals, and am working on a womens Bible study I hope to get published. My life will be a success if I can accomplish the three goals I work on daily; 1) to serve/follow/love the Lord with all my heart, soul, body, and mind, 2)to serve my family and raise up a generation that serves/loves/follows God with all their hearts, souls, bodies, and minds, and 3) to be Jesus to the world and reach the lost spreading the gospel to all I encounter through my choices, thoughts, actions, and words.

I am a writer so I apologize for my lengthy post. I am very excited to be a part of a Christian comunity and look forward to getting to know you all, and sharing my faith with you as you all share yours with me.:cool:

2. Welcome to the family. We look forward to hearing from you.

3. Welcome to our family my sister!:)
  4. Hello Candice. Feel as if I know you already. A warm welcome.
  5. [​IMG]

welcome to the site! It is so great to have you and your husband here and it is great that you all have 5 beautiful kids that you have been blessed with! Praise the Lord!
  6. Welcome Candi.
    GBU Tavy
  7. Hi Candi,

Welcome to CFS. It's great to have you with us.

8. Welcome Candi. So glad you joined us here at CFS!

I think the names of your children are adorable.

Looking forward to fellowship with you,