Just Found This Site

Thats all ok, i have had friends come and go. But the older i get the harder i find it is to make friends. Could be just me
My wife related a book she read. It was by a minister who was developing Alzheimer's. He remarked on the fact that now that he was developing that disease, how few real friends he actually had. The majority who he had previously regarded as friends , proved to be only acquaintances......sad but that is the way of it.

What a friend we have in Jesus. He will never forsake us or turn from loving us.........He might at the right time, lead us to find a true and loyal friend... we just have to wait and trust.

My wife related a book she read. It was by a minister who was developing Alzheimer's. He remarked on the fact that now that he was developing that disease, how few real friends he actually had. The majority who he had previously regarded as friends , proved to be only acquaintances......sad but that is the way of it.

What a friend we have in Jesus. He will never forsake us or turn from loving us.........He might at the right time, lead us to find a true and loyal friend... we just have to wait and trust.

VERY true. Its been the same here with me. Because I became ill all my friends left as they thought I would become too hard. :/

Waiting is the hard part but there is always a huge reward at the end of it :)

Back