1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Just Came Aboard.

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by BirdieJo, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Hello all. :oops: Am I the only one who had to answer the verification three times before it went through or maybe I am just overly precise. First time I put a period at the end of the one word answer and the second time I listed the name of the book and after it the number 1 because the name of the chapter was asked. Finally the 3rd time was just an easy one word and that went through. :cool:

Look forward to forum fellowship, bible study, discussions, etc. God is good! Amen! :)
  2. [​IMG] BirdieJo, may you be greatly blessed for your time here!
    BirdieJo likes this.
  3. Sorry you found your registration a little trying. We have had to modify our process because this site (and other sites) have been experiencing a dramatic increase in spam attacks, so we've made registration more difficult to counter them. But you made it through the maze, so welcome!
  4. Thanks. No problem. :)
  5. I love the welcome picture! :D