1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

just a thought.

Discussion in 'Bible Study' started by smellycat, Oct 26, 2008.

  1. just a thought.

    i agree with God 95% of the time.the other 5 % i disagree does this make me support the other guy because of this 5%,or should i ask God for wisdom on this.?:D
  2. SC, I'm not sure what this 5% you don't agree with is...
    {For comic relief} You ate all our cookies again, didn't you?:D:D:D

Share This Page