1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Junk in the Trunk

Discussion in 'Literature and Poetry' started by Faithwoman, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Junk in the Trunk

Ok so you have so much of your past
    That you are carrying around

Another words
    You got a lot of Junk in the Trunk

Do not Despair
    I say
    Take a moment
    Take a moment today

Take that junk
    And throw it away

Do a little housecleaning
    Of your life
    The clutter of
    Despair, tears, mistakes
    Bad choices
    All need to be thrown away

Clean out your trunk
    Clean it out today!

Start organizing those thoughts
    Those feelings
    Start feeling good
    Realizing no matter what one would have said
    I am a good person

Tell yourself

Clean out that trunk
    Throw it all away!

Start living a fresh new life
    Starting with today!

October 3, 2005
  2. Very niice, This has helped me to let go of the guilt that comes with sin. We need only accept forgiveness and let go of our guilt to bear fruit when we are unable to change what has already happened. I learn and move on and people like you help me remember so I forget not.

Thanks for sharing

3. We four best girlfriends have all taken a pack that we will de-clutter, our homes this year, alittle at a time... Even if its only 3 items a day thats 1008 items a year...

I am hoping that we will all also de-clutter our lives from the past... We are in our 50's and 60's and the question is...

Do we want to continue our walk through the remainder of our lives, carrying all this baggage :confused:...

For me, Its NO!

Thank You Faithwoman:israel:
  4. I have carried my past baggage way to long! My faith walk is going well and amazing things are happening in my life.

Keep the decluttering up. I have moved 4 times since January of 04 and each time I declutter a little more.

You and your friends are an inspiration to me. Thanks for sharing such a cool idea. Think of all the needy people out there that can benefit from you decluttering. I may be moving again and once again the Lord will bless me and will be able to bless others with my "stuff"..

Have a super day!
  5. Very nice indeed. I am reminded of a Magaret Becker song I thought you might enjoy sis:

What do I see
    You draggin up here
    Is that for your atoning?
    I know you're sorry
    I've seen your tears
    You don't have to show Me
    What makes you think you must
    Make that go away
    I forgot
    When I forgave
    I wish you would

Just come in
    Just leave that right there
    Love does not care
    Just come in
    Lay your heart right here
    You should never fear

You think you've crossed
    Some sacred line
    And now I will ignore you
    If you look up
    You will find
    My heart is still toward you
    Look at the sky
    The east to the west
    That's where I threw this
    When you first confessed
    Let it go now

I will forgive you
    No matter what you've done
    No matter how many times
    You turn and run
    I love you
    I wish you'd come

6. OK Bo, twice already i stare at those cute kitties and forget what the post is about:mad: Oh oh! :eek: Could this be CKD:confused::confused::confused:.........................................

Compulsive Kitty Disorder... ...........:DNow another thing I have to wrestle with:rolleyes:

I'm copying both your posts and giving them to my friends this weekend...Thanks Love you both
  7. ATC- adddciton to cats? I suffer that affliction!!!:D
  8. What an awesome song! Thanks for sharing!