judgement seat of Christ

2 Corinthians 5:10​

“For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.”

this is for the true blue born again Christian. called the bema seat rewards

this judgement is rewards

1 Corinthians Chapter 3

10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is

wood hay stubble is the things we have done of our own works. note these are perishable tried by the fire they burn up. Gold silver precious stones all material that have come through the refiners fire these are the works we do for the Lord i like to say pure motives things God put on our heart to do .

Job said

Job 23:10​

“But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

Zechariah 13:9 - And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

i have heard some say i hope my good out weighs the Bad.. this is not a judgment of salvation

the white throne judgment for those who are Lost the last judgment

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

acts 17
30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

i realize this is not a attractive post . its not about the tithe or trinity . but we will all stand before a judgement seat . some may think they are immune but they aint

either the post it self is not the right topic or men man kind dont fear judgment read 2nd corithian 5:11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

judgment of the lost judgment of the CHRISTIAN accountability

The quotes you have are related to the judgement of the world (lost) not the judgement seat of Christ, we will not be judged for our sin as Jesus took that away from us, but, rather what we did with the saving knowledge of Christ. It is a judgement for rewards. The great white throne judgement is where the non believers will be judged for their deeds.

The quotes you have are related to the judgement of the world (lost) not the judgement seat of Christ, we will not be judged for our sin as Jesus took that away from us, but, rather what we did with the saving knowledge of Christ. It is a judgement for rewards. The great white throne judgement is where the non believers will be judged for their deeds.
i think if you will read the o.p i out lined the 2 judgments the white throne is also the judgement seat of Christ

Romans 2:16​

“In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.”

our nation is facing judgement as we speak . the Body of Christ is divided on abortion same sex marriage and the lgbt life style . the church has laryngitis.. Moses came down from getting the ten commandments seeing what was going on. and speaks in a very clear way who is on the Lord side? the Bible speaks of the great falling away . we are living in the days of deception.

so let me ask you this we will give account of the good and bad.. does that bother you ? the quotes are all scriptures do you believe we are spiritual watchman to stand guard and warn of the danger coming? if we fail their blood is on us... Judgment is happening in America as we speak . just not the finial judgement

i think if you will read the o.p i out lined the 2 judgments the white throne is also the judgement seat of Christ

Romans 2:16​

“In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.”

our nation is facing judgement as we speak . the Body of Christ is divided on abortion same sex marriage and the lgbt life style . the church has laryngitis.. Moses came down from getting the ten commandments seeing what was going on. and speaks in a very clear way who is on the Lord side? the Bible speaks of the great falling away . we are living in the days of deception.

so let me ask you this we will give account of the good and bad.. does that bother you ? the quotes are all scriptures do you believe we are spiritual watchman to stand guard and warn of the danger coming? if we fail their blood is on us... Judgment is happening in America as we speak . just not the finial judgement
I stand corrected. My appologies.

I stand corrected. My appologies.
no apologies asked for or needed . but i still feel judgment is not taken as serious as it should.. here is one we never think about.

Matthew 12:36​

“But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.”

Back