1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Jsut How Ipmorantt is Slpeling?

Discussion in 'Humor' started by Jeffin, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Jsut How Ipmorantt is Slpeling?

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt :p
  2. I've seen tihs brofe, but it's siltl cool! It's so aesowme taht I can raed it jsut plfetcery.

Tankhs for sniahrg!
  3. Wow, you're right, I read right through it without any problem whatsoever!
  4. Yes, It amazes me that you can accually do that. Something as simple as moving letters around in the words, and making it look like a mess, still is really easy to read.
  5. That really is amazing! Who would have thohugt?