1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Thoughts for Today' started by Dusty, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Joy

Psalm 126:3

3 ........ The LORD has done great things for us,
    and we are filled with joy.

The joy of the season is Jesus the Saviour of the world.

2. Neh 8:10 Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength.

Psa 21:1 <To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.> The king shall joy in thy strength, O LORD; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!

emphasis mine.
  3. Amen.... God bless.
  4. Ya know...sometimes reading the simplest things in here can really lift a guy's spirits.:)
  5. I am so glad Whirlwind cause I am a simple kind of person .... LOL

6. That is the BEST kind of person, Miss Dusty~who needs complicated???

Did you make that?

7. No my dear sweet Violet. I am not so talented as you or crafty or should I say craft minded. It 's like I just read on the quotes thread what Whirlwind said and it made me chuckle and I thought of a story my missionary friend told me when he was checking in at the air line and the lady said :" Your over weight " and he said "excuse me but that is kind of rude to say that " and then she very embarrassingly said " I was talking about your luggage sir "
  8. 1Pe 1:8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
  9. Psalm 32:11
    Rejoice in the LORD and be glad, you righteous; sing, all you who are upright in heart!

Psalm 33:21
    In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name.

Psalm 34:2
    My soul will boast in the LORD; let the afflicted hear and rejoice.