1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Journey Into Heaven

Discussion in 'Site Showcase' started by CSUjr, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Journey Into Heaven

Hi, I just became a Member and I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Charles Jr.

I received a calling from the Holy Spirit last year to help to spread the Word of God and the Love of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

To do this, I created a Christian domain named Journey Into Heaven (listed in my profile).

I have tried to make everything there as interesting, interactive and beneficial as I could.

This is a completely Not-For-Profit site.

The only ads on the site are links to other Christian domains and Christian lists.

I believe that one of the most outstanding, beneficial features of this domain is the Memory Bible Verse, Bible Study section.

I have also established a "Game Room" that features some challenging Bible Study oriented Puzzles.

To help to make this more interesting, fun and benefical, I am offering folks the opportunity to "earn" some (free) Christian oriented "rewards" for solving some of these puzzles.

I have also established a Fellowship forum that features some unique fund raising ideas for Churches, Sunday Schools and Christian organizations.

I invite all of the Members here that might be interested to come into this "Journey Into Heaven" and have a look around.

God Bless and keep you and yours.

Charles Jr