1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Joseph Bissinger

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by mtman7ac, May 18, 2013.

1. Hello all. I'm new at this and have no clue where to start...well I guess I just did. What are threads? Can someone give me a quick tour? Thanks.

Jeffin likes this.
  2. Hello, mtman7ac...Welcome.

(y) Threads are topics we want to discuss, examine or debate in a Christian manner.

Click on the BIG headlines, like "Bible Study" and you will see listed lots of threads: pick one and read what you can and jump in if you have interest.

Does that help?

3. Welcome to the forums!

Its very easy - just browse along and you'll find yourself flying through everything pretty soon :)

You could start off by telling us a bit of yourself if you like..

God Bless

4. Welcome...

Threads are also knows as topics. We have various such active threads on this forum. Each thread / topic will have posts in them. You have now created a thread and I have just posted on it. :)

Just browse through other threads and I am sure you will learn in no time.

Also, check this link out: http://www.christianforumsite.com/categories/getting-started-learn-how-to-use-your-account.101/

<<Email address removed from title to protect you from spam or fraud.>>

5. Howdy and welcome.....​