Jonah Ch. 4 - A reminder to those of us living in "Gentile" nations....

I do not lack courage to stand up and speak truth. I did not understand 9/11 then as I understand it now. I understood from the time I was 16/17 that I would live in end times but I did not understand what I understand now. And now, I'm thinking the Rapture will come in Sept/Oct of this year. I regret that I didn't understand sooner because I want to do something even now. I have absolutely no desire to see America come under judgement. I have no doubt the judgement is deserved. I guess that's the reason scripture tells us the gate is narrow. If God hadn't talked to me 4 years ago, I would have missed that gate. So I watch with horror and heartbreak at what I see now because therefore but by the grace of God, went I. And it's not a case where you can do an oooops - let's fix it or in anyway shape or form a satisfactory thing where you can say I told you so. There is no win in these losses. And I agree, the church should have done better than what has been done.

There is no win in these losses.

I think this would be a great discussion for another post.... but there IS WIN in these Losses...... We just don't really recognize it as such....

Lift up your eyes and see.... God is doing a great winnowing in the church....

Thanks

Back