1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Where is the Messiah, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Every time I see an advertisement for Jibo in the corner it's making me want one a little more each time. I would make my Jibo preach the word of God all day. What will you do with your Jibo?

2. What is this? I will google this later
  3. Yeah just what we need a device that randomly connects to the net and can watch/record what we do :D I think Jibo can jump of the nearest cliff.
    Where is the Messiah and JG27_chili say Amen and like this.
  4. I saw it in the advertisement on the side of the website. I googled it after, so far it seems most folks are skeptical of it.
  5. First I've heard of Jibo.

If I was to get one, I'd probably get the developer version and see if I can learn anything from it but as you comment, there does seem to be a fair amount of doubt about it at the moment and I'd be waiting to see how others found it in practice before considering a purchase.

There's that plus there is something else that I you could put in the automation/robotics category that's probably of more interest to me - if I get round to trying to play with anything. That is the Arducopter.