JesusKID1013

JesusKID1013

hey guys. im slightly discouraged right now and i am on the internet alot. im big into video games and i keep up with alot of gaming stuff online so i decided to find some spiritual support online! and this is the first place i found. so i hope i am not too stubborn to not let God work on me. oh and im 17 a "church" going guy. i grew up in church and i love my youth group. my wonderful christian girlfriend also grew up in church but her dad is military and she just recently moved to TX and im in GA. so that is hard. but otherwise everything is going good. im gonna book mark this site and im sure i will be on here 1-3 times a day. so have a good one and i really like the bible passage search thing on the front page. that is really nice. : )

Welcome, JK13. It's always encouraging to me to see young people serious about their faith. You've come to a good place for encouragement, support, and just plain ol' fellowship. Glad to have you with us.

Hi and Welcome to the forum!

Very nice to meet you!

goodCourageMauveBible-1.gif

rumely noone except me has ever called me jk1013... wait you said jk13... close enough but anyway thanks guys oh and btw another good christian site is godtube.com its alot like youtube but its christian oriented. well thanks again guys.

Well jk1013 you are quite welcome here. I look forward to getting to know you!

welcome!, whoohoo i don't think i'm the youngest one here anymore. (I'm 18). We definitely look forward to seeing you around this peaceful area. It's great to have ya
-Watchman

410.gif

I would like to welcome you in the name of the Lord! I feel CFS is a blessed site and hope you find it to be the same. If you ever need anything please feel free to contact me!

Back