Jesus was a Palestinian?

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by Ride4theSon, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Jesus was a Palestinian?

This is an important article, especially for Parents regardless of whether you are home schooling or using government schools.

Authors Warn That Many Textbooks Distort Religion;
    Complete Article HERE: FOXNews.com - Authors Warn That Many Textbooks Distort Religion - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

2. so ...vicar means "Pastor"?I just saw your web site. Pretty cool bro. I love the little church!!! I know it's off the subject but I couldn't help it.

I didn't need to read the whole article to see it was "biased"? I think that is the word im lookin for. But NO Jesus was not Palestinian. The Bible says HE was a Jew, I believe it that settles it. Amen

3. No.

As a "Vicar" I am actually a Pastor in training, however I have been called to serve a specific congregation.

Our denomination requires 6 years of formal training and education in order to be ordained within the Synod.
    2 years Deaconal training and 4 years Seminary training in Word and Sacrament.

I only have 4 of the 6 years completed, however I have been called to serve a congregation full time. It is the service of a specific congregation (Under close supervision) that renders me a "Vicar." :)

4. Keep up the GOOD work my brother. God loves you and so do I. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss my brother in training for the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya can't beat that with a stick.
    Guide Chris, Jesus as he studies YOUR word to become an ordained Pastor:groupray: we know what ever he learns is total truth. Thank YOU GOD for calling him to service.
    Amen

:israel:

5. Chili....

No matter how many days our Lord provides me here on this earth He created, I could not thank you enough for such a compassionate prayer.