1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Jesus was a Palestinian?

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by Ride4theSon, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Jesus was a Palestinian?

This is an important article, especially for Parents regardless of whether you are home schooling or using government schools.

Authors Warn That Many Textbooks Distort Religion;
    Complete Article HERE: FOXNews.com - Authors Warn That Many Textbooks Distort Religion - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

2. so ...vicar means "Pastor"?I just saw your web site. Pretty cool bro. I love the little church!!! I know it's off the subject but I couldn't help it.

I didn't need to read the whole article to see it was "biased"? I think that is the word im lookin for. But NO Jesus was not Palestinian. The Bible says HE was a Jew, I believe it that settles it. Amen
  3. No.

As a "Vicar" I am actually a Pastor in training, however I have been called to serve a specific congregation.

Our denomination requires 6 years of formal training and education in order to be ordained within the Synod.
    2 years Deaconal training and 4 years Seminary training in Word and Sacrament.

I only have 4 of the 6 years completed, however I have been called to serve a congregation full time. It is the service of a specific congregation (Under close supervision) that renders me a "Vicar." :)
  4. Keep up the GOOD work my brother. God loves you and so do I. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss my brother in training for the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya can't beat that with a stick.
    Guide Chris, Jesus as he studies YOUR word to become an ordained Pastor:groupray: we know what ever he learns is total truth. Thank YOU GOD for calling him to service.

5. Chili....

No matter how many days our Lord provides me here on this earth He created, I could not thank you enough for such a compassionate prayer.