1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

jesus said to satan get behind me

Discussion in 'Bible Study' started by smellycat, Dec 10, 2007.

1. jesus said to satan get behind me

we know satan plays on words ,is satan behind the word me.satan does as his told just in a rogue way.me....ow.
  2. That is because You have to think, like a silly cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: Wow I like thses colors. :rolleyes: but anyway, as a "stupid dog" myself, I can still apreciate Pheobie's song "Smelly Cat," and think it's a wonderfull screen name---but You have to back away slowly from the cats, man!!!!!!!!!!!!:( back away slowly from the cats:eek: And please don't tell Me "don't go away meow, just go away!!!!":D
  3. I hate friends.

and I still don't understand this conversation. :)
  4. me=ow,world of pain.
  5. I wish I could be as carefree and wild
    But I got cat class and I got cat style

I borrowed that from an old song- Mike I am praying that you receive a world of healing!
  6. Smelly Cat why do you talk like that when you can speak plain english? Do you kick a kick out of people not understanding what you say? Cuz its really annoying...sometimes.
  7. Hate Friends as You May, SmellyCat, was a cool song:rolleyes:

Like the rest of the world sometimes, it's a good laugh,

but most of the time, it's not:confused:

Wow I just had a realy sarcastic thought, but this time I

think I will "Beat" that thought with a big stick, and

then run it over with a car, and then drop a house on

But that one I usualy reserve for realy bad people, when I

say "You better watch out or someone's gonna drop a

house on You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

( See even I, can find some possitive use for the wizard of oz ---occasional quote ):rolleyes:
  8. If we have "Underdog," then why cant we have "Overcat"

as a cartoon hero???????????

But I have just read an interesting study in which

Scientists have discovered, that Labatory Rats, cause

Cancer in Labatory Rats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I have just read an update, which states,

"Warning, the Surgen General has determined that Laboratory Scientists may cause Cancer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  9. And it's Ok Mike, I often loose Myself:confused:, And I often think I

would not find Myself again, if it were not for the fact,

"That I am Attached," to Myself ----Somehow??????:rolleyes:

I think???????????:eek:
  10. i think youwill find it,s Top cat.little slang names to divide christians,dog is opposite of God,i think some think it,s real.cat dog is just a tactic from evil,and if you read my post you will know what i think of this.
  11. I used to watch Top Cat when I was a kid- he was the bomb!
  12. when you listen to your own words you will know were your from.:)
  13. I am from NAWLINS brother!
  14. Yes, what I mean is: ".....We have ridden the length and bredth of the land in search of knights who will join our court at Camelot.... What? Ridden on a horse? Yes! Your using coconuts! What? You've got two empty halves of coconuts and you're banging them together. So? We have ridden since the snows of winter covered this land, through the kingdom of Mercea. Where did you get the coconuts? Through...we found them. Found them? In Mercea. The coconut's tropical! What do you mean? Well, this is a temperate zone. The swallow may fly south with the sun, or the house martin or the plover seek warmer hot lands in the winter, yet are these not strangers to our land. Are you suggesting coconuts migrate? Not at all. They could be carried. What? A swallow carrying a coconut? Why not? I'll tell you why not...because a swallow is about eight inches long and weighs five ounces, and you'd be lucky to find a coconut under a pound. It could grip it by the husk... It's not a question of where it grips it, it's a simple mater of weight ratio's ...a five-ounce bird could not cary a one pound coconut. Well it doesn't matter. Go and tell your master that Arthur from the Court of Camelot is here. Look! To maintain velocity, a swallow needs to beat it's wings four hundred and ninety three times every second. right? Please! Am I right? I'm not interested. ...Wait a minute! Suppose two swallows carried it together? "
  15. correct mike 1 sows 1 reaps.without jesus you cannot be saved.
  16. Tiss but a scratch!

Come back here you coward I'll bite your leg off!

quotes from the black night
  17. "your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

"I fart in your general direction!"
  18. Go Away!

The Holy Grail, oh we already have one!