1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Jesus Our B . F.F.

Discussion in 'Thoughts for Today' started by Dusty, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Jesus Our B . F.F.

Ok you are wondering B. F. F. ????? ......

****** BEST FRIEND FOREVER *******

John 15:15

15I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

How's our best friend? And do we honour our best friend ? And do we strive each day to be a better friend to Christ who is our " forever " friend . ?

Those are questions that I ask myself as I sit in the quietness of my space. Jesus who is the King of Kings came to be one of us and treated us as equals . Jesus did not lord it over those he met but He came alonside to be a friend and teacher.

In fact , what He most desires is deep friendship with each of us .

My thought for today : Jesus is the best friend any of us could ever have .

My prayer focus is to be a better friend to Christ.
  2. :) I'll echo that :)
  3. Hey Michael . It always blows me away to think .... wow .... the Son of God calls me friend . Do you sing that song in church . I am a friend of God .... He calls me friend?
  4. i haven't gotten to sing that one in a while . love it .
  5. I didn't know what BFF was.

Yes He is the bestest of the best Friends ! { even if that isn't a real word}
    We used to sing that song alot but now newer songs