Jesus never saying "enough"

Jesus never saying "enough"

He was bruised and whipped and bled from many parts of His body before His crucifixion. Yet He did not say "stop, I've had enough, I did not do anything and you whip me."

He carried the heavy cross while bleeding and being very weak. Yet He did not say "enough of this, I cannot endure much more."

At Calvary, on the cross, He had nails pierced through His hands and feet, waiting to die for us, a death that no one could ever wish to complete, to die for the world, who would die for the world? many of us cannot even die for one person. But He did not stop it.

The Lord never stopped them and suffered for us in order to save us from Hell.

Amen Brother

cross.gif
Isaiah 53;3

He was despised by men
As one who would hide his face
Despised and not appreciated.
Surely he carried our sickness and our pain he endured.
As for us we regarded him as one who was made ill.
Strickened by God and injured.
For his wounds was for our transactions and inflicted in our punishment .
What was required for our wholesome was layed upon him.
And by his bruising we recieve healing within.

Thankyou dear Father as I thankyou dear Lord Jesus For your Loving Grace.

Isaiah 53
5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on Him the iniquity of us all.

the jews were waiting for a hero,but never seen him when he stood infront of them.they did not understand the spiritual war only there human wars.God bless Jesus,our saviour.:groupray:

Just as Jesus escaped from the hands of those who wanted to kill Him, He could have continued to do so. However, I thank God that He chose to do the Father's will and provided Himself as a sacrificial Lamb for the sacrifice!

Isaiah 53
5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on Him the iniquity of us all.

And OUR SICKNESS, "BY HIS SRIPES WE ARE HEALED".
The same punishment that took our sins, has taken our sickness.
"Who forgiveth ALL OUR INIQUITIES; who HEALETH ALL OUR DISEASES"

Back