1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Jesus Honours You

Discussion in 'Thoughts for Today' started by Dusty, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Jesus Honours You

Psalm 100:5

5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
    his faithfulness continues through all generations

Jesus love does not depend upon what we do for Him .

We don't have to look nice or perform well . Our value comes from within .

Jesus values us because we exist . Look what He says His loyalty goes on and on . His love is unconditional .

Think about Jesus love for us when some one is trying to outdo us in the natural or someone is attacking our self worth .

Jesus honours us and tells us His love is forever .

Wow I think - I don't deserve love like that

2. Psalm 91:14Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
    15He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
  3. “When I said, "My foot is slipping," your love, O LORD, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.”- Psalm 94:18-19