Jesus Christ

U

Unregistered

Jesus Christ

Hello, I am just wondering:

Why Christianity worship a man who was Jewish?

We don't worship a Jewish man, we worship God incarnate.

God came to Earth in the form of the man Christ Jesus. He came to the Hebrew people first as they are the people who God chose to reveal Himself to the World thru.

Jesus did not create a new religion......he fulfilled the prophecy.

When you built a house their is a blueprint that tells you how the house will look when it is finished. When a hole is dug for the basement it looks very different from the finished house. But it does not look different because you you changed the plans. It looks different because you only see part of the plan.

"Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I didn't come to destroy them, but to fulfill them, (Matthew 5:17)

The first Christians were Jews. They invited the gentiles to joined them in God's plan as Jesus commanded.

He is God in the flesh. Jesus is God, who stripped off His majesty, and glory, and came to serve and give His Life as a ransom for His sheep. God chose the Jewish nation, and preserved a remenat, and brought His Son through that lineage, fully God and man, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of a Virgin according to Scricpture. May the Lord bless your quest in the knowledge of Him, the only Hope and blessed Redeemer, in Jesus' Name I pray, friend, Oh how the Lord is Good!

Back