Ive Got Jokes :d

What do you call a Bull that just ate some explosives?

Abominable.

What do you call a deer with no eyes?

No I deer(idea).

What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs?

Still no I deer ;/

There's two cannibals sitting down eating a clown. One cannibal gets s strange look on his face and he looks at the other cannibal and says, 'does this taste funny to you?'

You Might be a Redneck If: More than one living relative is named after a Southern Civil War general.

You think the stock market has a fence around it.

You think the O.J. trial was the big Sunkist and Minutemaid taste test.

You've ever lost a loved one to kudzu.

You own a home that is mobile, and fourteen cars that aren't.

Your ironing board doubles as a buffet table.

Your dad walks you to school because you're in the same grade.

Your underwear doubles as your bathing suit.

THE SILENT TREATMENT

A man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment. Suddenly the man realized that the next day he would need his wife to wake him at 5:00 AM for an early morning business flight.

Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (and humble himself ), he wrote on a piece of paper,"Please wake me at 5:00 AM." He left it where he knew she would find it.

The next morning the man woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 AM and he had missed his flight.

Furious, he was about to go to see why his wife hadn't wakened him when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed. The paper said, "It is 5:00 AM. Wake up."

Last edited:
This isn't a joke but it's funny nonetheless

I was looking up fun facts and came a across , a peguin who was dubbed a knight in Norway. .. and through the middle of the ceremony.they say nerves got the best of him..and he discreeted a white puddle...lol

But they politely continued with the ceremony.....
I think itwas the sword dubbing him on both sides of his head that got to him x D

Heres the linkhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/7562773.stm

5038787294_92c682ccb3_z.jpg

Last edited:
Back