1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Ive Got Jokes :d

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by autumn oddity, May 4, 2014.

1. These are laffy taffy jokes...
    After a while I'll come back and write the answer..but i want to give you a chance to answer.

Okay here we go :

# what kind of key doesn't open a lock?

# what does a pig write with?

# wht starts with T is full of T and ends with T?
  2. erm.....i don't know! maybe the last answer would be the the letter T? :)
  3. Not the "letter" tea : P
  4. I don't understand your jokes, but there still better than Where's and Brian's...:)
  5. They're more riddles than jokes :)
    autumn oddity likes this.
  6. Yea I kept waiting for the punch line... :unsure:
  7. #2 pen #3 TNT # 1 MONKEY hehehehehe
  8. 1. Donkey
    2. No clue
    3. Teapot
  10. Lol I have the answers : D ...at 8 in yhe morning lol

Chili, you got 1 & 3 right ^^

1) is a MONkey ( lol)
    2) is an OINK pen
    3) and the last is a teapot : D

Lol i know theyre corny but theyre still kinda humorous lol

And where, thats a good answer, i think when I told my brother He said piano key too lul.
  11. Oh brother paul..you were close..in fact I think your answer actually makes more sense then there's lol.

Like another joke they had was, "whats the hottest day of the week?

The answer was friday..but i felt SUNday could've worked as well.

Anywho..if anyone has jokes or riddles( thnx spin x D) you can post em here :3
  12. Oh yah he did lol..i thought was you chili since you quoted him lol..

And I just realized i gave the answer away when I was giving spin a hint..I actually wrote out "tea" x D ha
  13. I don't know many jokes, but did you know before he got married Boaz was a ruthless character?

Here is one...why wouldn't Moses answer Ex-Pres George W. when asked a question after Hurricane Katrina????

Because the last time he talked to a bush he had to wander in the desert for 40 years....

DUH!! Best I canndooo!
    Heart_for_Christ and autumn oddity say Amen and like this.
  14. Blasphemy!
    xspinningisfun likes this.
  15. Lol.
  17. Lol bropaul..that was good, that was good..claps#

Come on everyone else make an effort x DD lol
  18. There's a large room with a bunch of people around a long table. They are trying to come up with a name for a new sauce their company came up with. The janitor comes into the room to empty the trash, when he picks up a bottle of the sauce and says, 'wats-dis-ear-saws'?
    Heart_for_Christ likes this.