1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Israel's Ex-pm Ariel Sharon's Death & The 2nd Coming - Your Thoughts?

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by jerusalemgifts, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Rabbi Kaduri states that he met the Messiah, who will come shortly after the death of Ariel Sharon - Comments?
    Rabbi Kaduri died in February/Tevet of 2006/5766. About five months before his death, the rabbi wrote something on a note and ordered that the envelope remain sealed until a year after his death. Everyone wondered about this, but his wishes were honored. When the note was finally read, it took the readers (all kabbalists) about 20 seconds to figure it out and go nuts. Here is what the note said, originally in Hebrew, of course. "He will lift the people and prove that his word and law are valid. This I have signed in the month of mercy, Yitzhak Kaduri" "The Hebrew sentence (translated above in bold) with the hidden name of the Messiah reads: Yarim Ha'Am Veyokhiakh Shedvaro Vetorato Omdim
    The initials spell the Hebrew name of Jesus, Yehoshua. Yehoshua and Yeshua are effectively the same name, derived from the same Hebrew root of the word "salvation" as documented in Zechariah 6:11 and Ezra 3:2.

2. Not buying it.

I would have told him to focus on recognizing the Messiah the first time He came.
  3. Shalom Kurt - God alone knows where Kaduri's heart lay
  4. When Jesus came 2K or so years ago, He proved His word and Law were valid. He actually fulfilled the Law and the prophets.
    Matt 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
    Is it not true that when looking to the future, we must heed the legacies of the past? Messiah has come and He will return to reap the crop He has sown. Will He find a field of wheat? or will He find a wasteland of weeds?
  5. True, We can be at peace with their passing knowing that He and Ariel Sharon will be/have been judged in righteousness and mercy.
  6. I myself don't see the connection to prophecy, but I'm not a biblical scholar. Live each day like the Lord was returning now. I do believe, though, that we are in the end times.
  7. Note: there is also a thread about this in ' general topics'*

I, myself, have little to add because I have been led astray by false teaching of man and I don't wish to do the same.

I will say that unlearning false truth is much harder than learning true truth.

I do hope and pray the best for all of us seeking God(YHWH). Amen.
    calvin likes this.
  8. The point of my posting this was not that readers look at the man's proclaiming something - it was to show that if someone in a position like rabbi Kaduri would leave a message like he did, knowing full well the concequences he family would face if it were not given by the Ruach HaKodesh (the Holy Spirit)