Israel Will Entice Farmers To Return To Exodus 23:11

Amazing: http://www.haaretz.com/business/1.596599

Exodus 23:11 (KJV)
But the seventh [year] thou shalt let it rest and lie still; that the poor of thy people may eat: and what they leave the beasts of the field shall eat. In like manner thou shalt deal with thy vineyard, [and] with thy oliveyard.

If they really go through with this, having a temple will soon follow...

Interesting. How long have they been offering the allowance? It mentions it for seven years ago and for 2000-2001, I wonder how far back it goes.

I do think the temple will be rebuilt. Another thought: Do you think it keeps getting destroyed because it was always wrong? I mean Solomon had "demon" help to build the first temple - Herod built the 2nd. And per Revelation, the antichrist abominates the 3rd? Just wondering.

I just realized you are a female. Not that it matters at all, but now that "ole fart" smells a little different. JK

You make me laugh and it brings me closer to the divine. Thanks (I think)... dunno if that's a good thing or bad. But I am totally female. I was a tomboy who grew into a devastator of men (grin). Maybe one day I will show a photo but for now, I just want to be taken for a lover of God.

I do think the temple will be rebuilt. Another thought: Do you think it keeps getting destroyed because it was always wrong? I mean Solomon had "demon" help to build the first temple - Herod built the 2nd. And per Revelation, the antichrist abominates the 3rd? Just wondering.
It will be rebuilt - Rev 11:1-2 and God told Solomon His Name would reside there... it's destroyed because they don't follow God.

It is not scripture that Solomon used demons but is the that he built many pagan temples.

It is not scripture that Solomon used demons but is the that he built many pagan temples.

That is true - not in scripture. But Jesus, when having cast out a demon was questioned by Pharisees, referred to Solomon who was well known to have controlled demons, and that He (Christ) was greater.

Back