Israel and the Middle East

There is something about the Euphrates drying up, too isn't there? The Turks have a dam on the Euphrates and didn't they, not long ago, shut it down?

Yes mamn. Rev 9 and Rev. 16. Rev 16 says that a 200 million man army will march across the DRY river bed of the Euphrates.

Turkey has several dams on the river and I just looked at goggle and it says the river has dropped 20 feet.

"I dunno if this is the thread to bring it up in but, in anyone's estimation - is islam prophesized in scripture?"

In spades .... no doubt

If you follow this thread for a while I will demonstrate from scripture

In essence it is the populations of the Middle East surrounding Israel that have and still are indigenous to the region and defined in scripture from Genesis to Revelation .... and these are all primarily followers of the false prophet Mohammed and his false pagan "god" Allah, the crescent moon god worshiped by the same ancients of the Assyrian and Babylonian kingdoms

Allah does not even exist, but is imaginary and a cover for Satan .... this means that the Middle East today is worshiping the devil himself and they do not know this

Here are a few scriptures for you to begin to familiarize yourself with on the subject of the controversy between Isaac/Jacob and Ishmael/Esau set by the Lord Himself long long ago and is still in process today .... watch the Middle East where all of the prophets are focused, past, present, and future

The controversy is between Israel and the Islam

[Genesis 27; Psalms 83; Ezekiel 36:1-7; 38; Obadiah 1:1-21]

We will also need to learn something about how Islam was concocted and the Koranic writings used to support this false religion ..... the most "anti-Christ on the earth claiming that God has no Son and that Jesus Christ did not die for the sins of humanity .... and much more .... all of this is a working of Satanic meddling

Also be aware that that Islam is the fastest growing religion on the earth today even in Europe and in the western nations

I would suggest that those posting here reference the following video if you have not

Walid Shoebat is a former Islamic terrorist now a Christian ... he is knowledgeable in both the Bible and the Koran .... listen to what he has to say

He is a marked man today because of his teaching .... many of the Muslim religion would like to shut him up and so would many of the professing church that hold replacement theology with prejudice against Israel

I am going to begin with Daniel's prophecies next on this thread and in the process I will demonstrate that it is the Muslim populations of the Middle East of today that will comprise the iron and clay kingdom of the image and the 4th kingdom of chapter 7

The truth is that there is NO indication of the Muslim faith in the Scriptures that I am aware of.
By name, no, but by evidence, you bet. Here's some facts:

Antichrist vs. Madhi
  • both deny the trinity and the cross
  • both deny the Father and the Son
  • both are blasphemous
  • both are called deceivers
  • both kingdoms suffer a head wound
  • both work false miracles
  • borth rule over ten entities
  • both are the source of death and war
  • both use military force
  • both honor their god with gold and silver
  • both honor a god of war and advance his glory through war
  • both usher in a seven-year peace treaty
  • both deceive and destroy by peace
  • both break treaties
  • both love war for booty
  • both desire world domination
  • both lead a Turkish-Iranian invasion
  • both exiled as God
  • both are called "Son of the Dawn"
  • both are afflicters
  • both are cast out of Heaven
  • both are the "Lord of Demons"
  • both are possessed
  • both practice beheadings
  • both desire Israel's destruction
  • both occupy the Temple Mount
  • both stop the rain
  • both enjoy desecrating bodies
  • and more and more
Now a list of nation Jesus wars with when He returns:
  • Midian - Arabia Hab 1:9-10; 3:3-4
  • Libya - Hab 3:5-6
  • Midianites - Num 24:17-19
  • Jordan - Ezek 35:15, Isa 25:10, Isa 63:1-4
  • Yemen/Arabia - Ezek 25:13, Obo 1:8, 1:21
  • After their destruction, the Jews will move in: Zeph 2:9
  • Egypt and Lebanon - Isa 10:33-34, Isa 11:14, Isa 19:1, Zeph 3:17 defines Who the Mighty One is
  • The AC will destroy Lebanon - Isa 10:24-25, Hab 2:17
  • Gaza (Hamas) and Lebanon (Hezbollah) - Joel 3:2-4
  • Uz, Philistines, Amman (Jordan), Arabia, Iran, Afghanistan, Jer 25:19-26, 29
  • Oil wells of Jordan and Arabia and Iraq will burn, Isa 34:2-9
"God's War on Terror, Islam, prophecy and the Bible" Walid Shoebat and Joel Richardson

I met Walid in Rapid City South Dakota 2 years ago .... he came to discuss the growth of Islamic mosques in the US as fronts for collecting funds to support Islamic terrorism ... he met with with local law enforcement officials to warn them about this

He knows what he is talking about and the only this that I do not see as he does is Saudi Arabia as the "great city" of Revelation destroyed by the Satan's beast in the little horn and his 10 kings [Revelation 17:16-18]

I do believe that the little horn will uproot the current Saudi kings ruling at present and gain the kingdom's following, but I see the "great city" as something much bigger and very different ..... more on this subject later on this thread

.... and as Abdicate has demonstrated, the prophets define the populations of the Middle East as Israel's surrounding enemies past and future .... the term "Muslim" is not in scripture and the Lord would not give Mohammed's religion any press in His Word

Koranic Islam is a total corruption of the Bible fabricated and used by Mohammed to promote his nefarious movement

There is no doubt about who will comprise the little horn's kingdom that will come against Israel during the 70th week decreed for the tiny nation ... the Muslim populations of the Middle East

By the way, there currently are many in the business of promoting a Euro-centric "antichrist" today in professing Christianity and they all debunk the biblical view which is very different ...Bill Salus and Davis Reagan are examples along with the other "pre-tribulation rapture" teachers .... on this matter they do have the truth

Hal Lindsey on the other hand is beginning to see the real thing .... the problem with these guys is that they are stuck in reformation theology, have written many books using the same faulty exegesis, and are afraid of loosing their credibility

No one should remain in a theology that is no longer relevant and they should be willing to seek and teach further and correct truth rather than to protect their own standing

Last edited:
I met Walid in Rapid City South Dakota 2 years ago .... he came to discuss the growth of Islamic mosques in the US as fronts for collecting funds to support Islamic terrorism ... he met with with local law enforcement officials to warn them about this

He knows what he is talking about and the only this that I do not see as he does is Saudi Arabia as the "great city" of Revelation destroyed by the Satan's beast in the little horn and his 10 kings [Revelation 17:16-18]

I do believe that the little horn will uproot the current Saudi kings ruling at present and gain the kingdom's following, but I see the "great city" as something much bigger and very different ..... more on this subject later on this thread
It's about the oil...

It is about oil and much more .... in fact the discovery of Middle Eastern oil resources paved the way for the Muslim states to rise up to the significance of their stature today .... otherwise these kingdoms would still be base and a back water desert

And the introduction of nuclear technology with the potential for confiscation by Islamic terrorists is real .... they will use them [Revelation 17:16-18]

Excellent video, Straight - I enjoyed it. Years ago, I would have laughed at you, if you told me I would be a "literal" Christian. But here I am. I believed in Christ but I didn't believe all of scripture. I don't want the gate to be narrow because I still want most everybody saved. But "we" (the world) makes it narrow because they won't see.

Silk

There is very little of literal biblical Christianity taught in seminaries or in the professing church today .... so basically we have an ignorant population in the US and on a world scale as well

This should surprise no one as the scriptures tell of the latter days and the depravity and famine of the Word of God that will come upon the earth on the earth ... and is here

But we have the truth scripted in the Bible with the prophetic word telling us where things are headed in advance we serve an awesome God who has not left us in darkness

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=petra the road to zion

2 Timothy
3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

3:9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

3:10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

3:11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

3:14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Last edited:
Revelation 16:12 (AKJV)
And the sixth angel poured out his vial on the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

Silk

There is very little of literal biblical Christianity taught in seminaries or in the professing church today .... so basically we have an ignorant population in the US and on a world scale as well

This should surprise no one as the scriptures tell of the latter days and the depravity and famine of the Word of God that will come upon the earth on the earth ... and is here

But we have the truth scripted in the Bible with the prophetic word telling us where things are headed in advance we serve an awesome God who has not left us in darkness

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=petra the road to zion

2 Timothy
3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

3:9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

3:10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

3:11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

3:14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Agreed. I would also say to you that I am a believer in the "Literal" Word of God. The school I attend did not teach that and from that came much confusion. Thank God for Liberty University! There through Dr. Hindson I was shown the difference.

By name, no, but by evidence, you bet. Here's some facts:

Antichrist vs. Madhi
  • both deny the trinity and the cross
  • both deny the Father and the Son
  • both are blasphemous
  • both are called deceivers
  • both kingdoms suffer a head wound
  • both work false miracles
  • borth rule over ten entities
  • both are the source of death and war
  • both use military force
  • both honor their god with gold and silver
  • both honor a god of war and advance his glory through war
  • both usher in a seven-year peace treaty
  • both deceive and destroy by peace
  • both break treaties
  • both love war for booty
  • both desire world domination
  • both lead a Turkish-Iranian invasion
  • both exiled as God
  • both are called "Son of the Dawn"
  • both are afflicters
  • both are cast out of Heaven
  • both are the "Lord of Demons"
  • both are possessed
  • both practice beheadings
  • both desire Israel's destruction
  • both occupy the Temple Mount
  • both stop the rain
  • both enjoy desecrating bodies
  • and more and more
Now a list of nation Jesus wars with when He returns:
  • Midian - Arabia Hab 1:9-10; 3:3-4
  • Libya - Hab 3:5-6
  • Midianites - Num 24:17-19
  • Jordan - Ezek 35:15, Isa 25:10, Isa 63:1-4
  • Yemen/Arabia - Ezek 25:13, Obo 1:8, 1:21
  • After their destruction, the Jews will move in: Zeph 2:9
  • Egypt and Lebanon - Isa 10:33-34, Isa 11:14, Isa 19:1, Zeph 3:17 defines Who the Mighty One is
  • The AC will destroy Lebanon - Isa 10:24-25, Hab 2:17
  • Gaza (Hamas) and Lebanon (Hezbollah) - Joel 3:2-4
  • Uz, Philistines, Amman (Jordan), Arabia, Iran, Afghanistan, Jer 25:19-26, 29
  • Oil wells of Jordan and Arabia and Iraq will burn, Isa 34:2-9
"God's War on Terror, Islam, prophecy and the Bible" Walid Shoebat and Joel Richardson

Good stuff ! I am on your side!!!!

Good post, Straight. I wonder if you could use the online bible for references? Like Daniel 9:24 - none of the references are showing on your post and I don't know why.
It works if you hover on the the link in the post but, if you use the bible link at the top of the forums it is not working for some reason. hmmmmm I guess for now like Straight said look it up manually. :)

Back