Isaiah's Prophecy Is True

Isaiah's Prophecy Is True

Mathew 13: (P) "'You will indeed hear but never understand,
and you will indeed see but never perceive.
15For this people’s heart has grown dull,
and with their ears(Q) they can barely hear,
and(R) their eyes they have closed,
lest they should see with their eyes
and hear with their ears
and(S) understand with their heart
and(T) turn, and I would heal them.'

How true these words are. Daily I notice how people can come in contact with the very words of the gospel but their hearts are so callous that the words just bounce off. Even my friends at school, sadly. Whenever I am playing some Christian Hip Hop music whether in the car or through a stereo, or I speak about Jesus its like the word's aren't penetrating. Like to them these words are ordinary and common. I can't say for sure, only God can. I know he is a rotisserie cooker when it comes to such things but it is quite saddening.

I pray for my friends and others each night because it is not through music, nor through my actions, or anything said but through the sovereign grace of the Father that one is brought unto salvation.

My God, the world we live in is plagued with misunderstanding, misconceptions and false ideals, concepts of relative truths.

How blessed are we whom God has given eyes to see, ears that hear in an age of confusion and worldly thinking.

God is good. May he bless you all abundantly! :israel:

And In Rev 2 : 11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

All we are asked of Christ is to tell people and if it falls on deaf ears then we have done what He has asked. Sometimes we thinks our words have fallen on deaf ears but those words never return void becasue at some point the Holy Spirit brings thsoe words to the person.

And then some one else comes along with another word and so on so the Holy Spirit is working in that person's life.

Back