Is this preacher doing it right?

When a man is BORN he has life . To live that live he needs must be filled with the air and breath that life .
He cannot undo being BORN . How he lives that life is in many ways up to him within the confines of that life .

So then to be BORNagain a person has life . He is baptised into the body of Christ.
But to live that life he needs must also be filled with the Spirit of God not just once but again and again and continuously .

ALL men have faith according to what Hebrews says faith "IS"
But not all men have faith in God.
Faith in God does not just come by HEARING the Word of God for if it did all that heard the gospel would be saved.
But the scriptures repeats hearing for we know by other scriptures that people listen but have not "ears to hear "
Thus man needs to hear but he also needs to understood what he has heard.
Thus we do not need to find faith or get faith .Faith simply comes as it always does by understanding . and in this case by understanding the word of God.
How then comes this understanding ?
In two ways .
Primarily by the Spirit of God who quickens it to our our understanding .
For even as a man's words are neither heard or understood unless he gives his breath or life to those words .#So also are the Words of God not understood unless the Spirit of God giveth life to those words.
Thus did Jesus say "my words are Spirit and they are life."
The Letter killeth" saith the scriptures and to preach in the dead letter of the Word is to bring death not life .
"But the Spirit giveth life"
which is why Jesus said tarry till you are empowered with the Holy Spirit .
For had they gone out before they would have been as a man trying to cut down a tree with an axe handle .More harm to the 'cutter' than to the tree.

ALL men then have faith for God has given to every man a measure of faith to profit with all .
The vast majority of people have thier faith in the things that are seen and which are "temporal" and not in the things that are not seen which are eternal .
Thus those whos faith is in the world do indeed profit somewhat .
But they whos faith is by grace of God in Christ have an inheritence undefiled that perisheth not. and profit for eternity .

The preachers job by the grace of God and by the Spirit of God is to "open the eyes of the blind"
and to break the word in such a way it is for as many as possible easy to understand.
The two on the road to Emaus did not understand at all the recent events in Jerusaem for they had supposed that Jesus was the promised one .
The the Lord Himself drew near and reprooved them for beign slow to understand and believe .
and "beginnign at Moses ....." he went through all the scriptures pertaining to himself . and to his suffering and death.
he broke the word unto them in such a way "that their hearts burned with in them"
But knew it not until the Lord broke bread . THEN were their eyes opened and they believed .

in Christ
gerald

My succinct point is that the law is written on our hearts and when we listen we can get saved through faith in God without ever hearing the word of God with our ears. That's what Paul is saying. The American indians are a great example of this truth. Many tribes learned that the Great Spirit created all and takes care of us all. We will find many in heaven who've never heard a word from the written word of God, but from His message, the Gospel, is literally written in the stars.

This is contrary to scripture and I fear you have not thought it through .
Before judgment came on the Indians the gospel was preached to them.
The great spirit you mention is clearly a corruption of the truth as all of the 'unknown ' world had as also the known world .
But man shall not LIVE by bread alone but by every Word that proceedeth from the mouth of God .
The generation of Noah had no excuse for not only did they have Noah but Adam was alive almost to the time of Noah.
That generation was judged .
The generation of Abraham had no excuse for Noah was still alive at the birth of Abraham. In time that generation was judged .
The gentiles have no excuse for they have the Jews as an ensample given to them.
Why else are they so despised and rejected ? Primarily because they are a constant reminder to a world that no longer "does God" of both the law and the prophets of God and thus convict the world of sin.
If the gospel of Jesus Christ was written in the stars . Then there would be no need for Him to once again walk this earth.
But when Adam fell what was he Jew or Gentile?
He being the father of this generation into which I was born.
are all then shapen in iniquity and born in sin.
Who then is excluded?
For ALL have sinned .
and by what means then is a man reconciled to God without the blood of Jesus Christ?>
For there is no remission of sin without the sheddign of blood.
Cain thought otherwise and did what was right in his own eyes .
Abel followed the pattern of God and sacrificed a lamb.
ALL the false religions of the world put in place a false sacrifice . Cain the fruit of the field .
Aztec the beating(sacred?) hearts of men.
and all other perverted and corrupted ideas of the truth .
Even the 'west ' has its own perverted and blasphemous 'sacrifice' that is held up to be christian.
No man has any excuse .
and if some say to judge God that what of those who have not heard the gospel ,then I reply how much the more then the condemnation who have heard it and rejected it .
ALL have sinned and come short of the glory fo God .Therefore all are condemned .
If then any has some concern over those who have not yet heard the gospel .Then that is how missionaries are made.
For without hearing it understanding it and believign they too will perish.

in Christ
gerald

Amen, I was a sinner until 21 years ago when I repented, cleaned up, and start to do what my bible says, Jesus words came into my life. After 21 years we are free and clear from our sin. Man talk about falling because they have the mind to fall and not the mind of Christ. Most bible college professors to the student has to take an English 101 course because of too much Greek and Hebrew in their brain they forgot the English language. My bible is translated into English from Greek and Hebrew. no longer Greek and Hebrew under sin. When man do not receive the love of the truth the words from the Gospel of Christ they will need all them Greek and Hebrews and theology and philosophy of the bible college to take them to hell fire and brimstone the second death. Man will need all the illusions and delusions when they do not care to meditate and do what the bile says.

Romans 3:23 For all have sinn((ed)) and come short of the glory of God.
24] Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
[25] Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the ((remission of sins that are past,)) through the forbearance of God;
[26] To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Romans 8:29] For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
[30] Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
[31] What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
[32] He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
[33] Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
[34] Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Amen we are ex-sinners saved by grace no longer Jew or Gentile under sin. Grace and sin do not mix. Jesus Christ the Son of God never came to make new sinners he came to save them and a saved sinner is a righteous person. All sin if of the devil period. Jesus never died to make Christians sinners he came to make sinners free from the law of sin and death. Jesus never died so that we can continue on the works of the devil which is to sin. If we are all still sinners then you are calling Jesus a liar as he told people to go and sin no more. Jesus Christ the Son of God is no coming back for liars or sinners only the righteous. Christ Jesus came to make us free from the law of sin and death ((Moses law.)) Jesus the Son of God came with a new law the law of Spirit of life.

Romans 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
[2] God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
[3] Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
[4] Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
[5] For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
[6] Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
[7] For he that is dead is freed from sin.
[8] Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
[9] Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
[10] For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
[11] Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
[12] Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
[13] Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
[14] For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
[15] What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
[16] Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
[17] But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
[18] Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
[19] I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.
[20] For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.
[21] What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.
[22] But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
[23] For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 8:[1] There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
[2] For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
[3] For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
[4] That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
[5] For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
[6] For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
[7] Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
[8] So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
[9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
[10] And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
[11] But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
[12] Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
[13] For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

1st Timothy 1:15] This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
[16] Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Colossians 2: [8] Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
[9] For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
[10] And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
[11] In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:
[12] Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
[13] And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
[14] Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
[15] And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

1st Cor 6:[9] Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
[10] Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
[11] And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

1st Cor 15:[33] Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.
[34] Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

John 5:14] Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

John 8:[34] Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
[35] And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
[36] If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

1st John 3:[4] Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
[5] And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
[6] Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
[7] Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
[8] He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
[9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Galatians 2:17] But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.
[18] For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.
[19] For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.
[20] I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
[21] I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Long before the cross before Jesus came sin not was preached.

Exodus 20:20] And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not.

Psalm 119:9] Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.
[10] With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.
[11] Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

The love of God does not come from John 3:16 as it is past tense and conditional. It is John 3:18

John 3:16] For God so lov((ed)) the world, that he ((gave)) his only begotten Son, that ((whosoever)) believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
[17] For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
[18] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but ((he that believeth not)) is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Faith in Christ the words of the Gospel of Christ. Faith in the words of the bible no relationship faith. Not one single soul can have a relationship with Jesus Christ the Son of God. Them gospel pervert preachers from Graham to Stanley to Maines all talk about a perverted relationship that does not exist in the Gospel of Christ. I am child by the spirit of adoption ,not relationship. Children by adoption. When man hear and do what the bible says it is a different thing then just being hearers only.

Romans 2:[13] (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

James 1:[21] Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
[22] But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
[23] For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
[24] For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
[25] But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

Lots of perverted preachers and people are just hearers in them dead churches.

Ezekiel 33:30] Also, thou son of man, the children of thy people still are talking against thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses, and speak one to another, every one to his brother, saying, Come, I pray you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from the LORD.
[31] And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them: for with their mouth they shew much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness.
[32] And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear thy words, but they do them not.
[33] And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them.

Children by adoption not children by relationship!!!!

Ephesians 1:[3] Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
[4] According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
[5] Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
[6] To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
[7] In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
[8] Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;
[9] Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
[10] That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
[11] In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
[12] That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

Romans 8:14] For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
[15] For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
[16] The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
[17] And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

All by faith from the word of God the gospel of Christ!!

Romans 10:17] So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
[18] But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.
[19] But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.
[20] But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.
[21] But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

Galatians 2:20] I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

2nd Timothy 1:] Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,
[2] To Timothy, my dearly beloved son: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.
[3] I thank God, whom I serve from my forefathers with pure conscience, that without ceasing I have remembrance of thee in my prayers night and day;
[4] Greatly desiring to see thee, being mindful of thy tears, that I may be filled with joy;
[5] When I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in thy grandmother Lois, and thy mother Eunice; and I am persuaded that in thee also.
[6] Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.
[7] For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
[8] Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;
[9] Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
[10] But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:
[11] Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.
[12] For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.
[13] Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
[14] That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us.

but is his way of preaching good?
NO - confrontation preaching of this style today brings about arguments and people are not challenged to review
their doctrinal allegiances.
Watching the video I wonder as to how few, if any, this evangelist actually converts to his gospel of salvation.
My experience is that you show people what is written in the Bible and answer their unbelief directly from the
scriptures - always with gentleness and grace.
For us Pentecostals we also have the added benefit of signs following,
and can share wonderful testimonies as to miraculous healings and answered prayer by our Lord Jesus,
who confirms the truth of his word, as he did in the beginning.

and you base that on?
if you make such or any assertion you should at least give scripture or an argument or both to substantiate it .
For I can think of nothing that does in scripture . I could be wrong so some argument to prove what you have said would be good .
1Corinthians 3:4
For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
1Co 3:5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
1Co 3:6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
1Co 3:7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
1Co 3:8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.
1Co 3:9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

Last edited:
Back