1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Is there such a thing...

Discussion in 'Technology and Internet' started by Jasher, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Is there such a thing...

Is there such a thing as an honest ISP provider? I have used two over the past couple of years and they are about the most corrupt and dishonest businesses that I have ever dealt with. Of course this only shows up when you have a problem or it is billing time.

I'm open for a change.

Any input for me?

Larry II
  2. Nope…
    The honest pair didn’t make it on the ark. They were busy actually helping someone. :(

But to be perfectly honest, I don’t think I can help you. The small town I live in offers wireless and it seems to work fine for me. Same price every month and no problems.
    Wait, except for one. I went to Wal Mart to get an Ethernet cable so I could move my computer farther away from the window. It didn’t work. I called the city about my wireless and they said they had to make a cable for me. They got their money. They wire their’s differently so you can’t go to the store and buy one, you have to buy one from them.