Is Our Lord Real? I Want Him To But I Have Doubt

Thank you for that th1bill...exactly what I needed to hear...I've just recently found Christ and God and realize I don't know the Bible as well as I thought...I have so much more to learn...read, read, read til my eyes bleed...I am a sinner but Jesus is giving me a second chance...I am learning and I have so much more to learn...Peace, out.
Dwayne,
there are only two types of Christians, those that know the Bible so well they need not study any more and those that are still learning. I fall into the latter class and those in the first class, were, likely, never saved. I have been, seriously, studying since Jan. 1, 1990, the day of my salvation experience, and every time I have read any portion of the scripture, God has shown me some new lesson. The Word of God is, truly, the Word of God.

May God Bless, my brother.

I just need him bad and praying and reading the bible isn't cutting it it can only help so much I feel like it's time for me to clarify it but appearently he doesn't wants to talk to me yet I don't know what he expects me to do.
My brother...Be still and know that HE is God. Brother listen to your heart" Jesus speaks from your heart not from your head. The devil speaks from your head and speaks by yelling at you, demoralizing you, negative thoughts ect. Jesus speaks with a very soft voice that you can hear if you sit still and meditate on His words. Try meditating with some soaking music from Julie True. Just listen and melt away in praises to the Lord. Here is some praise music.

Try this my brother. it will penetrate your heart. God Bless you sir.

Thank you :) I had done meditation before but now I will try it while reading his word, is there anything you recommend I read? I always get lost and I can read from the very start but I don't know some of the things the names confuse me sometimes, Im feelin better than before that's for sure but I still need him to help me out

Thank you :) I had done meditation before but now I will try it while reading his word, is there anything you recommend I read? I always get lost and I can read from the very start but I don't know some of the things the names confuse me sometimes, Im feelin better than before that's for sure but I still need him to help me out

Gospel of John

I did not spout theology nor did he ask for theology so why are you cruising for a fight?
I don't cruise for fights at all actually haha! I'm a peacemaker, as we are called to be. I'm just saying that i have never heard of that part which i quoted. It was a simple question, about what do you mean. No need to take offense :]

I don't cruise for fights at all actually haha! I'm a peacemaker, as we are called to be. I'm just saying that i have never heard of that part which i quoted. It was a simple question, about what do you mean. No need to take offense :]
Then, in all honesty, you need to study, when people have tempted God, say like the King of Egypt (Moses and the Exodus), God destroyed them. It is a popular New Testament theology that we need not approach the throne with trembling and fear, but that is not true. We can boldly go before the throne but God can reject or kill us at His will. Perhaps a study of the Kings and kingdoms of the past will help you to see what I spoke of, they were, largely, modeled after the Kingdom of Heaven and run, much like it is run. Today, the democracies tend to think Heaven is like them but that is not so.

God is so good bro! The bible especially the old testimate can be very confusing until you look at the old testimate from new testimate glasses. Gods grace is shown all through out the bible, and everything points to Jesus! Dont let so called followers of Christ try to mix the law with grace. God hates that, either your under the law which was only given to the israelites never the gentiles or you've accepted Jesus as your Lord and saviour. The law was not given for us to keep, it was given for us to come to an end of ourselfs and see we can't do it so we needed a saviour. If the law wasn't given and Jesus came as the saviour of the world people would be like "a saviour from what?" Jesus lived under the law and never sinned once, but took all the punishment for everyones sin there ever was or would be, God poured out all is wrath upon the body of Jesus that we all deserve. Im on my tablet and it takes a while to type so this was very basic but I can give you a list of amazing pastors to listen to on youtube and also listen to some really uplifting praise music you will feel him drawn near, lift your hands and submit to him you will never feel more joy in your life. He loves you very much, just as much as every other christian.

I think the Old Testament is till very valid and continues to be the Word of the Lord. We are now under grace but Gods laws are still necessary in our lives Mattew 5v17 says " Do not think I have come to abolish the law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them ". The sacrificial and ceremonial laws in another thing altogether we are not under that law. Blessings Julio191

God is so good bro! The bible especially the old testimate can be very confusing until you look at the old testimate from new testimate glasses. Gods grace is shown all through out the bible, and everything points to Jesus! Dont let so called followers of Christ try to mix the law with grace. God hates that, either your under the law which was only given to the israelites never the gentiles or you've accepted Jesus as your Lord and saviour. The law was not given for us to keep, it was given for us to come to an end of ourselfs and see we can't do it so we needed a saviour. If the law wasn't given and Jesus came as the saviour of the world people would be like "a saviour from what?" Jesus lived under the law and never sinned once, but took all the punishment for everyones sin there ever was or would be, God poured out all is wrath upon the body of Jesus that we all deserve. Im on my tablet and it takes a while to type so this was very basic but I can give you a list of amazing pastors to listen to on youtube and also listen to some really uplifting praise music you will feel him drawn near, lift your hands and submit to him you will never feel more joy in your life. He loves you very much, just as much as every other christian.
Basically, you are correct but Julio also is right. I have refused to go down the New Testament and the New Covenant road to view the Bible in reverse because I have chosen the best over what may be good. I am led by the Holy Ghost and have no need of televangelists.

Romans 3:20 Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God's sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin. Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 10 Brothers and sisters, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved. For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge.Since they did not know the righteousness of God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness. Christ is the culmination of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.Moses writes this about the righteousness that is by the law: “The person who does these things will live by them.” But the righteousness that is by faith says: “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’ (that is, to bring Christ down) 7 “or ‘Who will descend into the deep?’”(that is, to bring Christ up from the dead). But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,”[d] that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim: If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

We are not under the dispinsation of the law at all we are led by the spirit under this covenant not the law. If you want to live under the law then it says you will be judged by the law and it says if you've affended in just one out of all the laws then you've affended in them all. You can't just do most, you have to do them all perfectly or else give sacrafices which was just a picture of what Jesus the ultimate one time sacrafice was leading up to. Otherwise it says you are cursed. Its not Jesus + do this and that. Its Jesus + nothing equals everything

Galatians 3:24-26 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Romans 3:20 Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God's sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin. Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 10 Brothers and sisters, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved. For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge.Since they did not know the righteousness of God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness. Christ is the culmination of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.Moses writes this about the righteousness that is by the law: “The person who does these things will live by them.” But the righteousness that is by faith says: “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’ (that is, to bring Christ down) 7 “or ‘Who will descend into the deep?’”(that is, to bring Christ up from the dead). But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,”[d] that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim: If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

We are not under the dispinsation of the law at all we are led by the spirit under this covenant not the law. If you want to live under the law then it says you will be judged by the law and it says if you've affended in just one out of all the laws then you've affended in them all. You can't just do most, you have to do them all perfectly or else give sacrafices which was just a picture of what Jesus the ultimate one time sacrafice was leading up to. Otherwise it says you are cursed. Its not Jesus + do this and that. Its Jesus + nothing equals everything
Matty,
You're trying to preach to the choir. You might do well to do research on me and my position. You are kicking a dead horse and it beats me what you hope to accomplish. I have in no manor cast the best and only God ordained Life Application Commentary on the Bible, the first 39 books of the Christian Bible, aside. Are you a Bible Teacher, I am and have been teaching, as instructed by the Holy Spirit, for better than twenty years now.

Paul described what you are doing as kicking against the pricks. Further, you are a lass, breaking a principle, clearly taught in the New Testament, you are attempting to have a male teacher to be seated under your teaching. Please, just study more.

Matty,
You're trying to preach to the choir. You might do well to do research on me and my position. You are kicking a dead horse and it beats me what you hope to accomplish. I have in no manor cast the best and only God ordained Life Application Commentary on the Bible, the first 39 books of the Christian Bible, aside. Are you a Bible Teacher, I am and have been teaching, as instructed by the Holy Spirit, for better than twenty years now.

Paul described what you are doing as kicking against the pricks. Further, you are a lass, breaking a principle, clearly taught in the New Testament, you are attempting to have a male teacher to be seated under your teaching. Please, just study more.

Yes, our Lord is very real...children only come to a Man of God who is pure of heart...watch this; you will weep...
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/517621/little-boy-sits-in-popes-chair-steals-the-show

I'll pass brother, you can think your more Holy then the next christian all you want. You wanna be judged based on your own efforts like the israelites tell God so, tell him you don't need his free gift of righteousness because you can be righeous based on your works. Or if that don't fit you tell him you think your sin is more powerful then the blood of the lamb and know way could be perfectly righeous before God unless you work for your righteousness on top of it. God says it wouldn't be a gift if you had to work for your salvation, it would be a dept he ows you.

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.” —Ephesians 2:8,9“But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.” —Romans 4:5

I'll pass brother, you can think your more Holy then the next christian all you want. You wanna be judged based on your own efforts like the israelites tell God so, tell him you don't need his free gift of righteousness because you can be righeous based on your works. Or if that don't fit you tell him you think your sin is more powerful then the blood of the lamb and know way could be perfectly righeous before God unless you work for your righteousness on top of it. God says it wouldn't be a gift if you had to work for your salvation, it would be a dept he ows you.
Matty, you have just committed the sin you accused me of. What you are doing now has progressed beyond trying to disobey God by teaching a man into picking a fight. Please do not sin this way, there are new Christians and children that read these forums.

Lol whatever you say... Either way sin is not imputed against me when there is no law and im not under the law im under grace. Galatians 5:4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace. Im just speaking the truth brother, if you think different explain how im wrong and what the real truth. Were all in this togther

Lol whatever you say... Either way sin is not imputed against me when there is no law and im not under the law im under grace. Galatians 5:4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace. Im just speaking the truth brother, if you think different explain how im wrong and what the real truth. Were all in this togther
No, you have, in your imagination, built a faux case that has never existed, condemning me to Hell, dangerous that stuff. You are the only one guilty of injecting the Mosaic Law into this discussion of,the period, about, two thousand years before the Law was given to Moses. You have and remain in Scriptural Fault by attempting to seat me at your feet for instruction and at that, not from God, but from other, equally, sinful men.

FYI: I am a member of a Church Family where the Pastor, I am seated under, is several decades younger than myself. I, the Elder of the Pulpit Committee, was the only person, out of seven, that Prayed and submitted my will to the will of God, initially, and was voting for this young man of God. The six younger were in favor of a Rick Warren devotee. As I was sick the weekend of hearing them, I was unable to go with them to hear the two men preach and was left to pray that, if I were wrong, God would reveal this to me and change my mind. God, that night, changed all six of the youngsters minds and the vote, that Wednesday night, was unanimous for the younger, admitted, sinner.

I have been seated under a variety of Teachers since my conversion on the first day of 1990 and the Holy Spirit has guided my Spiritual Education. Now, if you go about calling me self righteous, just, because I choose to follow the clear teaching of Jesus, the God in the flesh of a man, you might want to do a real Spiritual inventory. This is a very serious matter, you have embarked on here. This sort of disobedience can cost a body the salvation they thought was theirs. Remember (New Testament) Jesus taught that if we love Him, we will obey His commands!

Now, look at Mal. 3:6 and pay particular attention to the "a" portion of the verse where God says, clearly, that He never changes. Jesus is the God that wrote both Testaments and regardless of our wants, just as Paul stated, the Mosaic Law is our Teacher, how else should we ever know and be held accountable for our sins?

Back