• No, it is no better than the one in Jeremiah's time

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No, but it is a start

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other, I'll explain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 Thessalonians 2:19 (KJV)
For what [is] our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? [Are] not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?

Philippians 2:16 (KJV)
Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

And this has to do with wanting to hurry The King how?

Are WE on the throne? Or is The King?

Let him choose his coming. We merely keep watch.

Dude... really? If I could choose it would be before I finished typing this sentence, so stop putting words into other people's posts. It's getting really old.

How are WE hurrying the return of the King....

What's preventing the Jews from Leaving is that NOBODY (Including the USA) is offering those Israeli Jews any place to go... The only alternative to HOLDING Israel is being driven into the SEA....

It's not like they can say... "Well... We changed our minds and we think that creating our own nation was a bad idea... so we are just going to go back home to where we came from"....

Where CAN they go?

Dude... really? If I could choose it would be before I finished typing this sentence, so stop putting words into other people's posts. It's getting really old.
The practise of "some quickly lord" is very selfish.

The people that say these things, wish for The King to come quickly are sending people to their death without any compassion.

They are dying and all they can do is think of themselves. The parables of the Good Samaritan and A Certain King both come into play.
As in both cases the people sick with sin, covered in debt will die and they whom are whole by The King are free to live.
And the on top of that they then wish the death of the other can be finished so they might better enjoy their life without having to be bothered by the dying.

Some will say with even less empathy, well they have chance, they deserve what they got.

And I say, that their hearts have not been softened enough for the Holy Spirit to come into them. Give them all the time they need to have that day happen so we can see them too in The Kingdom.

Save everyone you can. Leave few if any behind. Yes some will not make it, but still try to help others to safety. As many as we can.

Pick UP that dying man. Carry him to safety. Do not hasten his death. You would not want that if the tables were turned.

Let not The King ask you in the day to come why you did not love those as you would want to be loved?

Patience. It WILL be rewarded.

The practise of "some quickly lord" is very selfish.

The people that say these things, wish for The King to come quickly are sending people to their death without any compassion.

They are dying and all they can do is think of themselves. The parables of the Good Samaritan and A Certain King both come into play.
As in both cases the people sick with sin, covered in debt will die and they whom are whole by The King are free to live.
And the on top of that they then wish the death of the other can be finished so they might better enjoy their life without having to be bothered by the dying.

Some will say with even less empathy, well they have chance, they deserve what they got.

And I say, that their hearts have not been softened enough for the Holy Spirit to come into them. Give them all the time they need to have that day happen so we can see them too in The Kingdom.

Save everyone you can. Leave few if any behind. Yes some will not make it, but still try to help others to safety. As many as we can.

Pick UP that dying man. Carry him to safety. Do not hasten his death. You would not want that if the tables were turned.

Let not The King ask you in the day to come why you did not love those as you would want to be loved?

Patience. It WILL be rewarded.

It's not selfish. And I'm certain those folks who want Him to return quickly also want everyone to get saved.

I'm sure that those who have not received the gospel at the time of Jesus' return will be judged in righteousness.
Rev 20:7. And when the thousand years are ended, Satan will be released from his prison
Rev 20:8. and will come out to deceive the nations that are at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle; their number is like the sand of the sea.
Rev 20:9. And they marched up over the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, but fire came down from heaven and consumed them,
Rev 20:10. and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
Verse 8 uses the sand of the sea to describe the numbers. Sad to see such a large number lost, but the Lord knows what is best. We don't.

Rev 20:11. Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them.
Rev 20:12. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done.

I see scope for some of the unsaved to be spared in the above passage.

So, if Jesus came back before His time, nobody would be saved?

Just because someone has not heard the Gospel doesn't mean they can't be saved.
There are people that have heard the word many many many times.

They hearts have not be softened enough yet to accept.

So these people should be condemned because a member of the flock simply wants to be selfish and see the end come fast becuase the poor little lamb can't take anymore of the terrible things in the world.

Compare our lives to that of 200 years ago, 500 or 1000. This is pleasant. Yet it is STILL too much for them.

They want it all to end at the cost of others. Pure rubbish.

Not to mention when they say come quickly they are pulling The King from the throne and making him a servant. Just as they pray to The Father and treat him like a vending machine. Insert prayer get yummy goodness out.

This is why, even when faced with death, The King said in his prayer, IF IT BE YOUR WILL.

This is how we should pray. God is not a jinn. He will not grant wishes like the heretics would think.

He will do what HE KNOWS is right.

The King will come when HE KNOWS it is time.

They are praying in vain every single time they say Lord Come Quickly.

He will come in his own correct, perfect, fulfilled time and not a moment sooner or later.

Have patience for The King.

It's not selfish. And I'm certain those folks who want Him to return quickly also want everyone to get saved.
And yet if he hurries they will not.

Also it makes those whom as ask, sovereign over the King. They make HIM a servant of them.

Hurry up my lord, hurry now. I want to go home!

He'll come in his own time and we should be faithful to that.

He's not at our beck and call. We are.

The day Israel became a new state was prophesied.

The amount of land occupied/concurred has never been completed.

The length of a generation, 70 years, since they became a state is a clue to the second coming.

A week as a day is a thousand years is another clue.

So... How could YOU possibly hurry the coming of the king?

How is that possible.... Throughout the history of Time - God does things on HIS time... Not yours, Not mine, not anyone else's....

Can a nation be born in a day? Is it possible that a young nation can be attacked from all sides and defeat 4 armies larger than their own in 7 days?

Am I sure? Yeah. Why? Islam fits pefectly the description of the beast.

Why would I not be hoping?
Islam is certainly an enemy of Christ and His people, but I don't see them as Antichrist. Islam didn't arise among the 10 horns (10 divisions) of the fourth beast (Roman Empire) of Daniel 7, uproot 3 horns (Vandals, Heruli, and Ostrogoths), speak blasphemies by claiming the power to forgive sin (Luke 5) and claiming to be God (John 10), change times and laws and war against the saints for "a time, times, and half a time" (1260 symbolic days/ literal years - Revelation 12), etc. These are all characteristics of another power that fills these and the other marks of prophecy.

I think that if modern day Israel is not prophesy in fulfillment then some nation or confederacy of nations is going to have to get in there and disperse them again so that the 'gathering out from all the nations' as prophesied can take place at some future time.
The muslems would not be the ones to disperse the Israelis as all they would do is murder every Israeli man woman and child they could.

Islam is certainly an enemy of Christ and His people, but I don't see them as Antichrist. Islam didn't arise among the 10 horns (10 divisions) of the fourth beast (Roman Empire) of Daniel 7, uproot 3 horns (Vandals, Heruli, and Ostrogoths), speak blasphemies by claiming the power to forgive sin (Luke 5) and claiming to be God (John 10), change times and laws and war against the saints for "a time, times, and half a time" (1260 symbolic days/ literal years - Revelation 12), etc. These are all characteristics of another power that fills these and the other marks of prophecy.
I disagree in part.
Islam is against the Lordship of Jesus as the Christ of God. That makes them antiChrist.
There are to be two beasts, one comes up out of the sea, the second beast comes from the land.
I must confess that I have no clear insight into what sea Revelation means, if indeed it means a body of water at all. Similarly I have no clear insight as to what land the second beast comes from, or if indeed land in the geological sense is meant.
Could Islam be the second beast? and if so could Rome be the first beast ?

I disagree in part.
Islam is against the Lordship of Jesus as the Christ of God. That makes them antiChrist.
There are to be two beasts, one comes up out of the sea, the second beast comes from the land.
I must confess that I have no clear insight into what sea Revelation means, if indeed it means a body of water at all. Similarly I have no clear insight as to what land the second beast comes from, or if indeed land in the geological sense is meant.
Could Islam be the second beast? and if so could Rome be the first beast ?
You couldn't get any more anti Christ then islam, especially since they are fond of beheading people and
it says in revelations they came to life who were beheaded.

Back