Is Jesus "in" The Godhead Or Is The Godhead "in Jesus" ?

As for "You are the one that labeled me- Sabellianism / Modalism" that is the name of the doctrine you teach even if you are now called Oneness Pentecostal or Holiness Apostolic...I have read their best three volume Theological Series teaching and defending their view (by David Bernard previously mentioned)...it lacks much discernment...since the Holy Spirit is SENT by the Father, and SENT by the Son, how can He be the Father or be the Son? When the Son sends us the Holy Spirit He sends Him because He says, I will not leave you "orphanos" (because without God we are as orphans, not that Jesus was THE Father) but I will send you ANOTHER comforter....not I myself will come only in a different form, to comfort you, but I (He Himself) will send ANOTHER (who in Acts 5 we find is also the one and only God, but not the Father, or the Son).

When the Bible says God is a life giving spirit, and we learn that Christ (the God man) IS the way, the truth, and the life. We see God sending God who is the life given, and we receive Him, this "life", THROUGH the Holy Spirit...the Spirit of Christ is the Spirit of anointing Christ sends (who is the Holy Spirit) not Christ Himself...how can oneness explain this.

As for "You are the one that labeled me- Sabellianism / Modalism" that is the name of the doctrine you teach even if you are now called Oneness Pentecostal or Holiness Apostolic...I have read their best three volume Theological Series teaching and defending their view (by David Bernard previously mentioned)...it lacks much discernment...since the Holy Spirit is SENT by the Father, and SENT by the Son, how can He be the Father or be the Son? When the Son sends us the Holy Spirit He sends Him because He says, I will not leave you "orphanos" (because without God we are as orphans, not that Jesus was THE Father) but I will send you ANOTHER comforter....not I myself will come only in a different form, to comfort you, but I (He Himself) will send ANOTHER (who in Acts 5 we find is also the one and only God, but not the Father, or the Son).

When the Bible says God is a life giving spirit, and we learn that Christ (the God man) IS the way, the truth, and the life. We see God sending God who is the life given, and we receive Him, this "life", THROUGH the Holy Spirit...the Spirit of Christ is the Spirit of anointing Christ sends (who is the Holy Spirit) not Christ Himself...how can oneness explain this.

So you think that the Father which is Spirit is a different Spirit than the Holy Ghost ?
John the Baptist was also "sent"
John 1:6
King James Version (KJV)
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

The Son was conceived by the Holy Ghost overshadowing Mary.........Why did Jesus pray to the Father and not His Father (Holy Ghost ?)
Because the Holy Ghost is the same as the Father........One God

Jesus speaking here in Revelation stating that He is the "FIRST and the LAST"-
Revelation 1:11
King James Version (KJV)
11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
The true revelation of Jesus Christ is that He is God alone, and there is no God beside Him, Jesus as the office or role of the Son of God, He was literally God manifest in the flesh. Not a second or a third "person" but God came as a perfect man to redeem sinners.
1 Timothy 3:16
King James Version (KJV)
16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
The doctrine of the trinity was a development, the Bible speaks of no such word, or "triune" God, or even the concept of a God that is three persons. There are over some 300 verses of scripture that imply that God is ONE:
Deuteronomy 6:4
King James Version (KJV)
4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:
Many times our God is called the Holy ONE (not Holy TWO or THREE !)
Colossians 2:9
King James Version (KJV)
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
The word says "In Him" not them ! Dwelleth ALL the fullness of the Godhead bodily. (this does NOT mean that two other people were IN Jesus !)

The word "Godhead" means Divinity not Father, Son, and Holy Spirit...

So you think that the Father which is Spirit is a different Spirit than the Holy Ghost ?
John the Baptist was also "sent"
John 1:6
King James Version (KJV)
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

The Son was conceived by the Holy Ghost overshadowing Mary.........Why did Jesus pray to the Father and not His Father (Holy Ghost ?)
Because the Holy Ghost is the same as the Father........One God

You are avoiding the issue...can you please provide a scripture that actually says (not your interpretation according to someones opinion but what it actually says) the Son was conceived by the Holy Spirit since elsewhere it is said He created everything (thus also Mary) and even the angels of God worship Him (but of Jesus Hebrews tells us He was MADE a little lower than the angels)

The Holy Spirit came UPON her and she conceived, He did not father a child (how vulgar)...YHVH the Son entered her through the Holy Spirit (so the child was now God and man)...this does not mean He was Jesus's Father (as in His progenitor...thats gross eisegesis not found in the text)...The Father was not a seed donor or something...as for John that is one thing as he was just a man, but in Isaiah and Zechariah YHVH is sending YHVH (WITH His Spirit), yet there is only one YHVH (do the math...one yachid God as more than one as in echad)...hear the word...and you shall become as one flesh and one bone...echad flesh and echad bone...more than one as one is the exactly distinct notion but the word is the same...not the same exact flesh but the man and woman as one flesh (echad)...

Now can you address the issue of exegeting just Isaiah 48:16? Thanks

the yachid (numerically one) God is echad (a unity)...

So exegete how in Hebrews 1and 2 we see into a mystery...the Son is creator and even the angels worship Him, thus He is before all angels and the creator even of angels, but of Jesus it says He was made a little lower than the angels...what do you make of this?

So, are you reading that God (the Father) sent forth the son, and the son created the universe?

The word "Godhead" means Divinity not Father, Son, and Holy Spirit...

The Word was actually translated Godhead from two different Greek words that did not mean the same. In Romans the Eternal Godhead would denote all the power of what God is and nature itself was created with thought and by divine nature so they are without excuse by what God made.

Theios Greek Adjective can be defined in the Article. In Acts it means godlike, or like God.

Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
(Act 17:29)

So in this case being God's Offspring, then us being godlike is not thought to be like gold, silver or a graven stone by mans device. Since we are proof of the offspring of God, then godlike is not to be thought of as a man made thing, but a God made thing.
Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

This just says we are also part of His divine body, or the Body of Christ.
Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

There is nothing in the both Greek words denoting 3 each part of the Godhead being as Trinity suggest.

You are avoiding the issue...can you please provide a scripture that actually says (not your interpretation according to someones opinion but what it actually says) the Son was conceived by the Holy Spirit since elsewhere it is said He created everything (thus also Mary) and even the angels of God worship Him (but of Jesus Hebrews tells us He was MADE a little lower than the angels)

Scripture says the Holy Spirit was with Jesus in the Womb. Jesus stated he has always been with the father and the Father gave him glory before the foundation of the World. So it would be impossible for Jesus to be his father or some personality of His father. Scripture also says the Father created all things through the son and gave him all things. The KJV does not translate one word very well making it seem like Jesus is the creator but later in Hebrews we see the Father given the son all things HE created and we are joint heirs of what Jesus was given.

David believes in the Oneness doctrine. That is 1 in 3.................. Trinity keeps all 3 seperate and are as One in the Godhead, but never mashes them together. This is what might be causing the misunderstanding.

So David believes ONE GOD with multiple personality disorder.

Trinity believes 3 that are God, each bare their own witness and record but are as ONE..... Hence Godhead.

I like Trinity better because it clears up tons of scripture contradictions but I don't buy into either. Jesus was always here and he is not His father.

blessings.

Last edited:
So, are you reading that God (the Father) sent forth the son, and the son created the universe?

Not at all that would be the Arian heresy like the Jehovah's witnesses. I am saying the one God was, is, and always will be the Gather, Son, and the Holy spirit and only the Son became incarnate as Jesus the Christ. The Son, as Christ, prays to the Father in John 17:5 that we would share the same glory He shared with Him since "the beginning" (bereshith in the Hebrew) in the KJV it is translated "before the world was"...based on this scripture we see Jesus revealing that the Son was WITH the Father before creation (Elohim the word for God, THE Creator, is a plural noun associated in Genesis 1 and elsewhere with singular personal pronouns)...

God (the one God, who is a tri-unity) sent forth "the Son" to become a man and be our sin-offering...the Father and the Spirit were not sent to become a men and be crucified...Isaiah 42:13 tells us "The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies" and His enemies were not carnal but sin, sickness, and death. Isaiah 43:24 says "Thou hast bought me no sweet cane with money, neither hast thou filled me with the fat of thy sacrifices: but thou hast made me to serve with thy sins, thou hast wearied me with thine iniquities. This is why the Son tells us He came not to be served but to serve (because the LORD Himself IS the servant of Isaiah 53).

Hope this helped clarify and glad someone else decided to participate...how about you? Was Jesus the Father, Jesus the Son, and Jesus the Holy Spirit?

In His love

brother Paul

MichaelH your understanding of the Tri-unity of the one God (the Trinity) is also different than what was originally taught and believed...the original understanding places the reality that there is only one (numerically, as by the Hebrew yachid) first, and the tr-une nature (which remains one nature in three hypostases) of this one God second (and that was the order of how we worship Him)...but eventually (and this came through influence of some Roman Catholic theorists after the 4th century) that the prefix Co- introduced and misunderstood, which was used by Athanasius, put His threeness before His oneness (thus dividing the one God in substance) and for these He is only "one" in the sense of being a sort of corporate Unity (like by the Hebrew echad)...

Athanasius however emphasized over and over that we worship the ONE GOD in His tri-unity, and the trinity in His unity, thus drawing the distinction of understanding so as to NOT divide His substance. Now your view is not unacceptable and many see Him like this and I realize one could say my position is exactly in the middle between yours and David's (thanks be to God one's salvation in based on Christ and not how we try and comprehend the incomprehensible)...

By oneness people I am accused of being trinitarian (which I am) and by trinitarians some say I am oneness (there is only one God of this the Bible is crystal clear)...so your comment was so appreciated and brings me to humility therefore brother David, I owe you an apology, I can see where how you would transfer my accusation of heresy (regarding your doctrine) to a personal assault. This was not my intent...I do not question that you love God, have received Christ, or that you know He was raised from the dead for your justification...

After doing some historical research I have found that though the majority (as you said power in numbers) by consensus decided on the definition I have been defending, it is true and a fact that many held to a very similar view to your own at that time (clearly not the majority but a huge minority). Now we do not have a figure of how many believed in each perspective but only because of political power granted by Constantine this majority held sway and anathematized the remaining (yet otherwise always respected) bishops. But many Sebellians at the time saw the one God in three personae but saw the three personae as describing three masks or roles God reveals Himself as without taking away from His omniscience...others were modalist and saw these as progressive Self revelations such that the Son does not exist until the incarnation but the Bible proves this latter view incorrect).

So David, please accept my apology if you think I was attacking you personally, but I would still like to see how "oneness" believers deal with scriptures like Isaiah 48:16 which clearly shows YHVH (who we know is the one God) is simultaneously the one who sends, the one who is sent, and that "with" His Spirit...? Even the 1st century Jewish Targumim were confused by these scriptures wondering how YHVH in the tent of Abraham sends forth the two angels to rain fire and brimstone down on Sodom and Gomorrah from YHVH in heaven (and other examples can be given).

Brother Michael, please also continue to defend your understanding and God be willing we should all be edified by all these discussions...the Lord bless

In His love

brother Paul

Last edited:
Brother Michael, please also continue to defend your understanding and God be willing we should all be edified by all these discussions...the Lord bless

In His love

brother Paul

Praise God, I don't try to get wrapped up in it. Funny you said Trinity Folks think your oneness and Oneness think your Trinity. The correct term for that would be a Modelist. You say Trinitarian mostly but you attempt to prove a ONE God only picture with scriptures.

YOU CAN'T PROVE TRINITY with scripture because you will come out Modelist every single time. Modelist lean to oneness and sway back to Trinity.

Trinity never attempted to prove itself in scripture. It's a Mystery of the Christian Faith. Since it's a Mystery by definition then there has to be zero scriptural proof. All 3 are God of God. So each is a God, and all 3 are of God. (Niacin Council) Whatever that is suppose to mean. Each is separate but all of God, or Godhead. This is more or less sort of how the Disciples saw Jesus and God, Neither the same person, but of the same operation.

But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
(1Co 8:6)

1+1=2

Eph 6:23
Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1+1=2

Php 1:2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
1+1=2 Grace from 2 sources, not just one.

Joh 15:15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

Lord and Father. 1+1=2

So on and on and on.

I am not willing to pretend I forgot how to add to believe a religious concept that nobody understands or has been to Heaven and back with full explanation.

Gal 3:20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.
1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

It takes two, to mediate. God and the Law doomed us when the other mediator was the law.

1+1=2

The confusion comes from the religious idea of what God means. God is just a class of something. It's not a person. When religious folks hear the Word God they think in One's.

Trinity came from the argument of the divinity of Jesus. It did not come to protect the idea of monotheism. That was not the Original argument. Alexandria tried to make Jesus some lesser deity.

Scripture says Jesus is God, like His father. A son is no different in class than the Father. No more than our children are sub-humans to us.

Joh 17:24
Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Joh 1:10 in the world he was, and the world through him was made, and the world did not know him:

This is where the KJV translated the Word through to by.

Dia in Greek means a channel through something else. By the reason of, or for the sake of something.

God the Father made everything through and for Jesus His son.
YLT:
because in him were the all things created, those in the heavens, and those upon the earth, those visible, and those invisible, whether thrones, whether lordships, whether principalities, whether authorities; all things through him, and for him, have been created,
(Col 1:16)

KJV
For by (dia for the reason of, for the sake of) him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by (dia for the reason of, for the sake of) him, and for him:
(Col 1:16)

Hebrews gives us the 3rd witness.

KJV:
God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
(Heb 1:1-2)

God appointed Jesus heir to all things by whom God made the Worlds for the son, and sent the son to speak to us in the last days.

I'll just stick to the many scriptural wittiness and not get caught up in the rest.

Jesus has always been, always will be and always is. He is the I am, being here with the Father who made all things for the son to have dominion.

Jesus is not 1/3 part of a God as Oneness suggest, and He is not the 2nd person in the Godhead as trinity suggest. He is God, King of Kings, Lord of Lords and has been given all things.

Blessings.

Yeah but the whole "So each is a God" thing implies Three God's (IMO tri-Thesism is not Trinitarian)...is this your belief, three God's as a corporate Unity not one God in three hypostases? I do not see your view as the conclusion at Nicea but rather the latter...perhaps you can show your view as Nicean somehow. Your other proof texts which distinguishing the Father and the Son are well done my brother (and I of course believe these without doubt). If not mistaken this symbol describes the conclusion of Nicea...

220px-Shield-Trinity-Scutum-Fidei-English.svg.png

Last edited:
Yeah but the whole "So each is a God" thing implies Three God's (IMO tri-Thesism is not Trinitarian)...is this your belief, three God's as a corporate Unity not one God in three hypostases? I do not see your view as the conclusion at Nicea but rather the latter...perhaps you can show your view as Nicean somehow. Your other proof texts which distinguishing the Father and the Son are well done my brother (and I of course believe these without doubt).

Well, I am not trying to prove Trinity, because Trinity never tried to prove Trinity. In fact in most doctrines itself (True trinity doctrines) you find this clause.

Southern Baptist. "The finite human mind can not conceive the Trinity"
Catholic. "Trinity is a mystery of the Christian faith"
Methodist" Trinity is a puzzle"

So, since the doctrine itself concludes it to be a mystery, then any attempt to prove it in scripture would make me a Modelist.

All 3 are God of God I think is how it was originally worded. So you can show what scriptures show then conclude that are also as one. Like having your cake and eating it also.

I don't have a 3'ism belief. Just scripture and I can't accept one scripture contradiction, and I don't add to scripture to make things fit. I do my best to avoid those practices. (Not always successful, but I only know things in part also)

God has always taken ownership of the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of God, by my Spirit. It's also mentioned in Isiah, Proverbs, and Rev that the Holy Spirit may be 7 each having a function. I mean who would know or understand that fully? I don't even try.,

Jesus said the Holy Spirit does not speak of His own but only that which he hears. Like an extension of God, or a representation of God or God in us. If the Holy Spirit was also the Father and Son they He would speak on his own. No, Jesus said I will pray and the Father will send the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit belongs to the Father and that is scripture.

So, just as Paul said.

For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
(1Co 8:5-6)

Paul said there be many gods in heaven and in earth. But to us there are only 2. Jesus and the Father.

Paul did not include the Spirit of God, did not include all the others called god, but just two.

So Paul called Jesus God, as Paul started out saying there be those called gods. But to us, there are only 2.

One Jesus Christ by whom are all things. That matches the Hebrews account, Johns account. All things were through and for Jesus.

So, I am not trinitarian, oneness or modelist.

If I had to pick, it would be Trinitarian simply for the lack of scripture contradictions. Husband and wife are one flesh and a Mystery, so it's not to far a reach to say the same about Father and Son.

I said if I had to pick though.

Modelist and Oneness attempt to take scriptures of 1 in something to prove their point. You can't do that and stay consistant though because we are also 1 in Jesus which would make us God the Father according to Oneness and Modelist views. We were also born of the Word, same as Jesus that would make us also God the Father.

And we are the body of Christ, which makes us part of the "Eternal Godhead" but Trinity claims there are just 3 in the Godhead.

Hence I don't buy into any of it.

blessings.

So, since the doctrine itself concludes it to be a mystery, then any attempt to prove it in scripture would make me a Modelist.

Not so, but I can understand what you are getting at. My belief for example as suggested by the pictograph is certainly not modalist (its Nicean Christianity) though I agree the finite mind can never truly grasp all that is God or His complete nature...

So in effect you are more bi-nitarian...so when Paul's co-worker Luke records in Acts 5 that when Ananias lied to the Holy Spirit he had lied to God or when Paul says "The Lord is that Spirit" this does not equate the Holy Spirit with Himself being God? Just askin...

Not so, but I can understand what you are getting at. My belief for example as suggested by the pictograph is certainly not modalist (its Nicean Christianity) though I agree the finite mind can never truly grasp all that is God or His complete nature...

So in effect you are more bi-nitarian...so when Paul's co-worker Luke records in Acts 5 that when Ananias lied to the Holy Spirit he had lied to God or when Paul says "The Lord is that Spirit" this does not equate the Holy Spirit with Himself being God? Just askin...

I would be a polytheist. I believe there are two and as Jesus stated himself, he was with the Father before the foundation of the World.

Joh 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
(Joh 16:13)

We have to take ALL the scriptures and not just one. If the Holy Spirit is God as in the Father, then He would speak on His own and just not what He hears.

He will show us great things to come.

Jer 33:3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Here God said I will do it.

So, however it works, The Holy Spirit in us is a direct extension of God in us. Not God the Father who sits on the left hand of Jesus but His SPirit in us.

But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.
(Act 5:3-4)

So we see the direct lie was to the Holy Ghost, but it was also lying to God.

Jesus said the Holy Spirit does not speak of his own, but that what he hears. So, the concept would be a two way communication here, that lying to the Spirit of God is lying to God.

If I sent someone to you to get information and you lied to them and they came back and told me what you said, I believing it and making a bad choice that cost lots of money for me. Then you did lie to the one I sent but in effect you lied to me to mislead me.

If we say the Holy Spirit is God the Father then we have scriptural issues, and I just rather avoid those, God would have to take ownership of Himself and it's always not been by his might but by His Spirit He has done things.

As for the definition of Theos, the Holy Spirit would fit that definition. A deity that is not certain unless defined. Deity just means immortal. Paul said though there is still only 2 to us. The Father and Son.

The only thing I know about the Holy Spirit is He is not God the Father, and Only speaks what he hears. He is God's presence in us and on the earth. How that works? I can't fathom.

Blessings.

The Word was actually translated Godhead from two different Greek words that did not mean the same. In Romans the Eternal Godhead would denote all the power of what God is and nature itself was created with thought and by divine nature so they are without excuse by what God made.

Theios Greek Adjective can be defined in the Article. In Acts it means godlike, or like God.

Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
(Act 17:29)

So in this case being God's Offspring, then us being godlike is not thought to be like gold, silver or a graven stone by mans device. Since we are proof of the offspring of God, then godlike is not to be thought of as a man made thing, but a God made thing.
Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

This just says we are also part of His divine body, or the Body of Christ.
Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

There is nothing in the both Greek words denoting 3 each part of the Godhead being as Trinity suggest.

Scripture says the Holy Spirit was with Jesus in the Womb. Jesus stated he has always been with the father and the Father gave him glory before the foundation of the World. So it would be impossible for Jesus to be his father or some personality of His father. Scripture also says the Father created all things through the son and gave him all things. The KJV does not translate one word very well making it seem like Jesus is the creator but later in Hebrews we see the Father given the son all things HE created and we are joint heirs of what Jesus was given.

David believes in the Oneness doctrine. That is 1 in 3.................. Trinity keeps all 3 seperate and are as One in the Godhead, but never mashes them together. This is what might be causing the misunderstanding.

So David believes ONE GOD with multiple personality disorder.

Trinity believes 3 that are God, each bare their own witness and record but are as ONE..... Hence Godhead.

I like Trinity better because it clears up tons of scripture contradictions but I don't buy into either. Jesus was always here and he is not His father.

blessings.

NO........Not one in three..........ONE

NO........Not one in three..........ONE

You believe in 1 that are 3. You are Apostolic Oneness. You did not forget that did you?

There can't be just one, way to many scriptures say different. You have to believe ONE GOD with a split personality disorder. That is oneness.

You believe in 1 that are 3. You are Apostolic Oneness. You did not forget that did you?

There can't be just one, way to many scriptures say different. You have to believe ONE GOD with a split personality disorder. That is oneness.
I am a father, a son, and a husband simontaneously with no personality disorder. It is very disrespectful to say that about the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob.........

I am a father, a son, and a husband simontaneously with no personality disorder. It is very disrespectful to say that about the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob.........

but your not your own father, which if you believed it would make you mental. It' would only be disrespectful if it were true. Jesus is not 1/3 of a God as you believe or some split personality of God. There is a Father and Son, Not A father that pretends he Has a son.

Subordinate:

Joh 14:28
Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Mar 10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

Joh 8:29 And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

Joh 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Php 2:8
And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Lord of Lords, King of Kings, ruler of all things: (After the cross)

Eph 1:22
And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Only what Scripture says Paul, that I believe.

Back