1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Is In Anyone In A Relationship With Someone From A Different Race/culture?

Discussion in 'Marriage and Relationships' started by Johanna, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone here is in a relationship with someone from another race or culture?

2. Hi Johanna,

Only in my dreams. [​IMG]
    Olori likes this.
  3. Wow, no one has answered this besides you....I just can't believe that no one is involved with someone outside their culture or race.
  4. Hi Johanna,

I remember when I first saw a Negro. I was six, and I was astonished. For many years there was no immigration from the south or from the east to Scandinavia. But the latest years there has been a lot. It is very difficult to get citizenship in Norway but we let refugees in, and people having found work here. So we have had some immigration from Africa and from the former Yugoslavia, especially. There are also some Pakistanis who have moved to Norway. There are few from East Asia, but there are some East Asian people who have found work here. Today it is quite common to see people from other cultures and of other races. Children today grow up together with children from other cultures, which we did not. Integration is focused on. And as we know, love knows no border.

I see you are from New York. I have never been to the east cost of the U.S.A. I have been to San Francisco. But not to the east cost. When I get rich I will visit you.