Is Ice-cream Good Or Bad? Or Any Form Of Snacks?

I shared one perspective before. Let me add another perspective now.. Eating excessive is just like everything else.. How tasting wine is different from being a drunkard? It is somewhat similar to that.. Eating itself is not a sin.. If eating is going to define us as a person, then we have given control over to eating.. That is the problem..

Excellent way of putting it. I would compare this to something else, but it's a subject on which this forum is very divided, but the principle is the same.

And so you should be.

But did you go an waste it by sticking your fingers down your throat?

Nope. God's OK with ya.

And if you wasted Key Lime pie, I'd be cross.
And so you should be.

But did you go an waste it by sticking your fingers down your throat?

Nope. God's OK with ya.

And if you wasted Key Lime pie, I'd be cross.
I wanted to eat more but I was satisfied. If I stuck my finger down my throat i would be anorexic. That in it's self is a big problem.

I am trying to understand how wine-tasting could be a problem. Not being a wine-drinker, could it be that I misunderstand its purpose?

I am trying to understand how wine-tasting could be a problem. Not being a wine-drinker, could it be that I misunderstand its purpose?
I think we are telling the same thing.. Wine tasting is not a problem.. Drinking excessive amount of wine is a problem..

This is a cool desert to have while at the same time eating your ice cream. :)

Psa 119:103 How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!

Pro 24:13 Eat honey, my son, for it is good; honey from the comb is sweet to your taste.
Pro 24:14 Know also that wisdom is like honey for you: If you find it, there is a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.

True professional "wine tasters" do not actually drink the wine. They put a small portion in their mouth, swish it around, and then spit it out so they can get it's aftertaste. Very good wine has a very smooth after taste. Tasting wine to get a "buzz" is not wine tasting.

Ad what about those "blue" ones. I have read that they are for people who need the nicotine but don't want the other poisons with them. Then I read that you can get them without nicotine -- so what are THOSE for??

How about this one.. Is smoking cigarettes good or bad? Why?
Great topic actually.

Is it a good idea to smoke cigarettes? Not quite. Is it spiritually damaging? Not quite, but anything can become that way. Smoking is most likely comparable to eating junk food; not a sin and can even be a nice treat once in awhile, but be cautious, remember that it's unhealthy regardless (take personal responsibility), and it can also become an addiction.

Great topic actually.

Is it a good idea to smoke cigarettes? Not quite. Is it spiritually damaging? Not quite, but anything can become that way. Smoking is most likely comparable to eating junk food; not a sin and can even be a nice treat once in awhile, but be cautious, remember that it's unhealthy regardless (take personal responsibility), and it can also become an addiction.

Yes, I was going to compare it to eating junk food. If a person says smoking cigs are a sin, then they would have to say eating junk food is too.

I think it's wrong to smoke. It's a sin. Though it's not like the bible says. I don't think you can compare eating junk food to smoking. Fried chicken and potatoes, a sin? No way. Smoking and killing of brain cells and damaging your lungs? Yes.

But that's my opinion.

Back