Is God your AUTHORITY?

All I can do is show you the Truth, I can't make you believe it .Acts 2:38 and Acts 22:16 are very clear about what baptism is for .1Timothy 4:1 is very clear that we can leave God .
I still can't understand why you add words to the scriptures ,( representative) is nowhere .
I have said it before but to help you understand ,I will point it out again .
Baptism ONLY does not save .
Faith ONLY does not save .
Works ONLY does not save .
We are ONLY saved by the Grace of God ,nothing we do will ever be worth the sacrifice God gave for us when He allowed Jesus Christ to be the perfect sacrifice ,to be crucified and shed His blood so that we can have forgiveness of our sins but ONLY if we will do what God has asked us to do .
Hear His word.
Believe His word
Believe and confess that Jesus Christ is the son of God .
Repent of our sins .
Be baptized to have our sins washed away.
Remain faithful untill death ( follow His rules )
Then and only then will He be willing ( not because He has to ) allow us to be with Him for eternity

No, you cannot make me believe something that isn't true, or taught in scripture. Faith only is what saves. Works is the new natural outflow of a changed heart.

Wow, you sure do have a long to-do list for salvation!

It is because I am now a child of the most high God through faith in Jesus Christ that I am a citizen of heaven---NOW! What peace and joy that brings me! I don't think that you have that, seeing as you believe we have hoops to jump through to be accepted in the beloved.

Read 1 Timothy 4:1 .
It without a doubt shows that we can leave the faith.
It says that the " Holy Spirit EXPRESSLY " speaks that we can DEPART ,LEAVE the faith .
I don't mean any respect but please do not add or remove words from this verse.
The " HOLY SPIRIT EXPRESSLY " spoke these words .

Being led astray doesn't mean we lose our sonship.

Jim.......please understand that our friend Truth is what is called a "Judizer". He believes that rituals and ceremonies must be added to the sacrifice of the Lord Jesus in order for us to be saved. THAT is why he is fixated on baptism and believing we can lose our salvation when not baptized.

He is not going to be able to enlighten you on something he has rejected in the 1st place.
I am posting to your post because ,when it is read in it's entirety will show the points that I am making.
According to all of the posts of those that do Not agree with me ,I also am saved ,because I do believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and was crucified ,shed His blood ( being the perfect sacrifice ) for my sins and was risen the 3rd day to sit at the right hand of God , confessed my sins ,repented of my sins and asked forgiveness of my sins ,calling on the name of The Lord Jesus Christ .
All on this forum that do not agree with a post say that the poster should read the scriptures and listen to the Holy Spirit.
Why would they not need to read the scriptures or listen to the Holy Spirit.
I do want to hear what others think, that a scripture is saying ,but I use all of the Scriptures as a whole.
Jude 1:9 Even when ,Michael the archangel ,when contending with the devil ,did not spout railing accusations.
I have read EVERY verse with scripture that have ( believe and or faith ) .I can not find a single verse that says (FAITH ONLY ) is all that is required for salvation .
I find those that say Faith and Works or Works and Faith.
James 2:17 makes it clear that , Even so Faith ,if it has not works is dead ,being alone.
I believe/ have faith ,that,in the scriptures ( belief and faith ) in God have the same meaning.
I do believe that baptism is a requirement of God .

I am posting to your post because ,when it is read in it's entirety will show the points that I am making.
According to all of the posts of those that do Not agree with me ,I also am saved ,because I do believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and was crucified ,shed His blood ( being the perfect sacrifice ) for my sins and was risen the 3rd day to sit at the right hand of God , confessed my sins ,repented of my sins and asked forgiveness of my sins ,calling on the name of The Lord Jesus Christ .
All on this forum that do not agree with a post say that the poster should read the scriptures and listen to the Holy Spirit.
I do want to hear what others think, that a scripture is saying ,but I use all of the Scriptures as a whole.
Jude 1:9 Even when ,Michael the archangel ,when contending with the devil ,did not spout railing accusations.
I have read EVERY verse with scripture that have ( believe and or faith ) .I can not find a single verse that says (FAITH ONLY ) is all that is required for salvation .
James 2:17 makes it clear that , Even so Faith ,if it has not works is dead ,being alone.
I believe/ have faith ,that,in the scriptures ( belief and faith ) in God have the same meaning.

You have stated nothing that everyone one else already agrees with. WE all consider the context od ALL the Scriptures.
We ALL listen to the leading of the Holy Spirit.
From what you have posted my friend I see no difference between what you say and what others are saying to you.

The difference is that YOU seem unable to understand the Scriptures as they are written and YOU have fallen prey to the spirit of the last days which trys to tell us that there is something more in salvation than just faith in Christ.

No, you cannot make me believe something that isn't true, or taught in scripture. Faith only is what saves. Works is the new natural outflow of a changed heart.

Wow, you sure do have a long to-do list for salvation!

It is because I am now a child of the most high God through faith in Jesus Christ that I am a citizen of heaven---NOW! What peace and joy that brings me! I don't think that you have that, seeing as you believe we have hoops to jump through to be accepted in the beloved.

People like "truth" must live a very difficult life always looking over their shoulder and never having the peace of God that we who accept the shed blood of the Lord Jesus plus nothing have in our lives.

How very sad!

You said that...........
"I can not find a single verse that says (FAITH ONLY ) is all that is required for salvation ."

I do not mean to be mean spirited but that tells me my friend that you have really never done a lot of Bible study. Allow me to help you.

Ephesians 2:8-9 ......
"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast."

Romans 10:9-10 .............
"That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved."

Romans 3:21-22...........
" But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22 This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe".

Rom. 4:1-5...........
"What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather, discovered in this matter? 2 If, in fact, Abraham was justified by works, he had something to boast about—but not before God. 3 What does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.” 4 Now when a man works, his wages are not credited to him as a gift, but as an obligation. 5 However, to the man who does not work but trusts God who justifies the wicked, his faith is credited as righteousness."

Rom. 5:1.......
"Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ".

Rom. 4:5.........
" But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

That is just a few that came to mind. If you need more just let me know.

My friend.......STUDY!!! Do the work and do not rely on web sites that tell you lies and error.

This is
You said that...........
"I can not find a single verse that says (FAITH ONLY ) is all that is required for salvation ."

I do not mean to be mean spirited but that tells me my friend that you have really never done a lot of Bible study. Allow me to help you.

Ephesians 2:8-9 ......
"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast."

Romans 10:9-10 .............
"That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved."

Romans 3:21-22...........
" But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22 This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe".

Rom. 4:1-5...........
"What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather, discovered in this matter? 2 If, in fact, Abraham was justified by works, he had something to boast about—but not before God. 3 What does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.” 4 Now when a man works, his wages are not credited to him as a gift, but as an obligation. 5 However, to the man who does not work but trusts God who justifies the wicked, his faith is credited as righteousness."

Rom. 5:1.......
"Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ".

Rom. 4:5.........
" But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

That is just a few that came to mind. If you need more just let me know.

My friend.......STUDY!!! Do the work and do not rely on web sites that tell you lies and error.
I see no ONLY in any of those verses.
My friend ....... STUDY!!!!! Do not take what you have heard .STUDY the whole word of God and put everything in the proper context and then you will know the Truth.
I do not consider those on this web site liers ,in error yes but not liers
My friend ... The most important thing that you need to learn ,is not to add your own words ,let the words that the Holy Spirit used in the verses be the text .
Don't add ,only ,representative, not truly saved or any other words that you have been taught. Leave the text just as it is written.
Romans 10: 9-10 is a good example .
If you have ever been around prison inmates very much ,you would know that they can quote that verse,and at the time that they confess with their mouth they do believe in their heart that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
I am telling you that 99 percent of ALL inmates have quoted and said those very words.
I also have said those very words ,and I do STUDY God's word ,I listen to and read other peoples comments as I have yours ,but I keep everything in it's context together with everything that is related to that context.
Like the Bereans we must SEARCH the scriptures daily.

BAPTISM ,why is baptism ( emersion ) in the scriptures?
Is it to have something to debate?
Is it a word to fill a space ?
Why did John the baptizer us baptism to bring in the era of Jesus Christ ,if it was to be used as symbolism, why not just sprinkle ?
Why did the Eunuch say see hear is water ,and both Phillip and the Eunuch went down into the water,a better question is why did Phillip even mention baptism to the Eunuch? The Holy Spirit sent Phillip to the Eunuch,surely Phillip did not need proof that the Eunuch was serious about his faith.
Why would Ananias mention baptism to Paul, and why didn't he wait until Paul was able to get something eat ? Ananias must have very unsure that Paul was sincere,and why would he tell Paul that it was to wash away his sins ,if when he believed his sins were already forgiven ,I would call that ,mean for Ananias to treat Paul that way .
After Paul preached to the jailer, and the jailer and his house believed ,why would Paul ask the jail and his whole house be baptized in the middle of the night ,Paul must have been very sceptical of the jailers belief .
Why in world would Peter have 3000 people to be baptized on the day of Pentecost, that seems like a look of baptizing for no reason or could it be for the reason Peter said ,for the REMISSION of their sins and he knew that it was so important that they wash away their sins,I guess it could be that he really did not trust their faith ,( no I don't think that ).
If baptism is just something you can do ,the Holy Spirit put a lot of baptisms in the scriptures .
I believe what the scriptures say !!
Acts 2:38 for the remission of sins .
Acts 22:16 to wash away your sins.
If it isn't, then why would the word baptism even be in the scriptures .
God is the only one who matters when it comes to your faith and I GUARANTEE you that he knows your heart and whether you are sincere .
If you want to be baptized to prove your faith to others then you are being baptized for the wrong reason .
You must be baptized for the remission of your sins ,not to show that you beleive.
Those are very different reasons to be baptized .
Baptism is not a work as many would have you to believe .
Baptism is a requirement of God but only for the right reason ,along with faith, obedience to the end and other requirements, that are not works ,just doing what God requires .

This is

My friend ....... STUDY!!!!! Do not take what you have heard .STUDY the whole word of God and put everything in the proper context and then you will know the Truth.
My friend ... The most important thing that you need to learn ,is not to add your own words ,let the words that the Holy Spirit used in the verses be the text .
Don't add ,only ,representative, not truly saved or any other words that you have been taught. Leave the text just as it is written.
If you have ever been around prison inmates very much ,you would know that they can quote that verse,and at the time that they confess with their mouth they do believe in their heart that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
I am telling you that 99 percent of ALL inmates have quoted and said those very words.
I also have said those very words ,and I do STUDY God's word ,I listen to and read other peoples comments as I have yours ,but I keep everything in it's context together with everything that is related to that context.

You seem to want to add conditions to salvation. The blood is sufficient, and anyone claiming it isn't is a purveyor of a false gospel. Like a Berean you are not.

BAPTISM ,why is baptism ( emersion ) in the scriptures?
Is it to have something to debate?
Is it a word to fill a space ?
Why did John the baptizer us baptism to bring in the era of Jesus Christ ,if it was to be used as symbolism, why not just sprinkle ?
Why did the Eunuch say see hear is water ,and both Phillip and the Eunuch went down into the water,a better question is why did Phillip even mention baptism to the Eunuch? The Holy Spirit sent Phillip to the Eunuch,surely Phillip did not need proof that the Eunuch was serious about his faith.
Why would Ananias mention baptism to Paul, and why didn't he wait until Paul was able to get something eat ? Ananias must have very unsure that Paul was sincere,and why would he tell Paul that it was to wash away his sins ,if when he believed his sins were already forgiven ,I would call that ,mean for Ananias to treat Paul that way .
After Paul preached to the jailer, and the jailer and his house believed ,why would Paul ask the jail and his whole house be baptized in the middle of the night ,Paul must have been very sceptical of the jailers belief .
Why in world would Peter have 3000 people to be baptized on the day of Pentecost, that seems like a look of baptizing for no reason or could it be for the reason Peter said ,for the REMISSION of their sins and he knew that it was so important that they wash away their sins,I guess it could be that he really did not trust their faith ,( no I don't think that ).
If baptism is just something you can do ,the Holy Spirit put a lot of baptisms in the scriptures .
I believe what the scriptures say !!
Acts 2:38 for the remission of sins .
Acts 22:16 to wash away your sins.
If it isn't, then why would the word baptism even be in the scriptures .
God is the only one who matters when it comes to your faith and I GUARANTEE you that he knows your heart and whether you are sincere .
If you want to be baptized to prove your faith to others then you are being baptized for the wrong reason .
You must be baptized for the remission of your sins ,not to show that you beleive.
Those are very different reasons to be baptized .
Baptism is not a work as many would have you to believe .
Baptism is a requirement of God but only for the right reason ,along with faith, obedience to the end and other requirements, that are not works ,just doing what God requires .

Water does nothing to cleanse a person of sin. NOTHING. It is an emblem, a symbol of what Jesus went through: death, burial and His resurrection, and it is a public testimony to our identity with Him in it. It is a symbol to us just as much as the cup is the symbol of the shed blood of Jesus and the broken bread is the symbol of Jesus' broken body.

We are baptized BECAUSE OF our sins being remitted by the shed blood of Jesus! Understand your root languages, and now keep on being studious, but please, do not continue trying to declare any of us in error here, especially about baptism. Thank you.

Water does nothing to cleanse a person of sin. NOTHING. It is an emblem, a symbol of what Jesus went through: death, burial and His resurrection, and it is a public testimony to our identity with Him in it. It is a symbol to us just as much as the cup is the symbol of the shed blood of Jesus and the broken bread is the symbol of Jesus' broken body.

We are baptized BECAUSE OF our sins being remitted by the shed blood of Jesus! Understand your root languages, and now keep on being studious, but please, do not continue trying to declare any of us in error here, especially about baptism. Thank you.
Why can't you just answer the question ,why is the word baptism even in the scriptures .
I do believe that you are in error concerning baptizem for the reasons that I posted .
Why am I not allowed to believe what I believe ,but you can .
REMISSION MEANS REMISSION
WASH AWAY MEAN WASH AWAY
Why do you want to change the meanings ?
I have given you several thoughts ,if they are wrong ,tell me the correct reason.

Was Ananias just being mean to Paul , he had not eaten or drank anything in 3 ,count them 3 days . Why would Ananias be so mean if it was not very important ,and if it was not to wash away Paul's sins.
If you just answer this question then I will be satisfied .

I have been told not to point out errors that I as a child of God see anyone doing .
I believe that to the contraray is my responsibility to point out errors.
I should not do it in any mean way ,but when I see error ,God wants me to point it out . I would NOT be a Christian if I did not show the Truth of God's word .
I have been called names ,I have been TOLD not to post what I believe is error on this forum.
None of these things bother me .Every SOUL is precious ,and the Truth must be told .

This is

YOU do not see it because YOU do not want to see it.

Lets see if I can simplify this for you. Let's suppose that a person, under the conviction of the Holy Spirit, believed in Jesus as his savior, and has received Christ as Savior. Is that person saved? Of course he is. Let's go a little further with this. Let's further suppose that this person confesses his sinfulness, cries out in repentance to the Lord, and receives Jesus as Savior and then walks across the street to get baptized at a local church.

In the middle of the road he gets hit by a car and is killed. Does he go to heaven or hell? If he goes to heaven, then baptism is not necessary for salvation. If he goes to hell, then trusting in Jesus, by faith, is not enough for salvation. Doesn't that go against the
Scriptures that say that salvation is a free gift received by faith?

Saying that baptism is necessary for salvation is dangerous because it is saying that there is something we must do to complete salvation. That is totally, and completely wrong!

My friend, I would encourage you to ask me something BEFORE you make such comments that make you look shall we say....
challenged.

I have been involved in prison ministries now for about 25 years or so. I am very, very aware of what men in jail will say. Our church has been in the process of ministering to TWO jails locally by sending books, Bibles and learning paraphernalia that the prison allows. They are also visited on a regular basis. I KNOW what is said and why it is said.

I have been told not to point out errors that I as a child of God see anyone doing .
I believe that to the contraray is my responsibility to point out errors.
I should not do it in any mean way ,but when I see error ,God wants me to point it out . I would NOT be a Christian if I did not show the Truth of God's word .
I have been called names ,I have been TOLD not to post what I believe is error on this forum.
None of these things bother me .Every SOUL is precious ,and the Truth must be told .

Then you will not get upset when the good people here correct your comments because they are not Biblically correct.

We believe the same as do you. IT is our responsibility to point out YOUR errors when they conflict with the Word of God.

We feel the same as do you in that we would not be very good servants of the Lord if we did not share the reality and facts and truth of the Word of God.

Now then, every single Bible verse that you quote to support your opinion of baptism as an essential to salvation is nothing more than a lack of Bible study to know what is the focus of that verse. My experience over the years is when a person has an opinion such as YOURS, they will grab one verse here and one verse there and then FORCE them into what they want them to say.

Just for fun lets do one of the verse that is popular with those who share your opinion on water baptism.

Acts 2:38........
"Peter replied, ‘Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.‘"

This verse is often used to say that baptism is part of salvation, but we know from other scriptures that it is not, lest there be a contradiction. What is going on here is simply that repentance and forgiveness of sins are connected. In the Greek, "repent" is in the plural and so is "your" of "your sins." They are meant to be understood as being related to each other.

It is like saying, "All of you repent, each of you get baptized, and all of you will receive forgiveness." Repentance is a mark of salvation because it is granted by God according to 2 Tim. 2:25, and is given to believers only. In this context, only the regenerated, repentant person is to be baptized. Baptism is the manifestation of the repentance, that gift from God, that is the sign of the circumcised heart. That is why it says, "repent and be baptized."

Actually I am glad the mods are allowing you to post your theology because once again I see the Lord in the middle of this by now allowing His Word to be taught over the inter-net so that others reading this material will know the difference between Bible truth and personal opinions when it comes to the doctrine of salvation.

THANKS MODS!!!!!!

YOU do not see it because YOU do not want to see it.

Lets see if I can simplify this for you. Let's suppose that a person, under the conviction of the Holy Spirit, believed in Jesus as his savior, and has received Christ as Savior. Is that person saved? Of course he is. Let's go a little further with this. Let's further suppose that this person confesses his sinfulness, cries out in repentance to the Lord, and receives Jesus as Savior and then walks across the street to get baptized at a local church.

In the middle of the road he gets hit by a car and is killed. Does he go to heaven or hell? If he goes to heaven, then baptism is not necessary for salvation. If he goes to hell, then trusting in Jesus, by faith, is not enough for salvation. Doesn't that go against the
Scriptures that say that salvation is a free gift received by faith?

Saying that baptism is necessary for salvation is dangerous because it is saying that there is something we must do to complete salvation. That is totally, and completely wrong!

My friend, I would encourage you to ask me something BEFORE you make such comments that make you look shall we say....
challenged.

I have been involved in prison ministries now for about 25 years or so. I am very, very aware of what men in jail will say. Our church has been in the process of ministering to TWO jails locally by sending books, Bibles and learning paraphernalia that the prison allows. They are also visited on a regular basis. I KNOW what is said and why it is said.
I am not looking for scenarios ,I am looking for Truth .
The scenarios you give is contingent on the person never having heard the gospel, and never have been able to obey the gospel .
My whole post about baptism is on scenarios ,but you will not answer those , I believe that it is because you can't.
All I am asking for you to do to stop my posting on baptism ,is to answer my question of why Ananius was so mean to Paul when he had not eaten or had anything to drink for 3 day to require him to be baptized to wash away his sins if it was not so very important??????

Then you will not get upset when the good people here correct your comments because they are not Biblically correct.

We believe the same as do you. IT is our responsibility to point out YOUR errors when they conflict with the Word of God.

We feel the same as do you in that we would not be very good servants of the Lord if we did not share the reality and facts and truth of the Word of God.

Now then, every single Bible verse that you quote to support your opinion of baptism as an essential to salvation is nothing more than a lack of Bible study to know what is the focus of that verse. My experience over the years is when a person has an opinion such as YOURS, they will grab one verse here and one verse there and then FORCE them into what they want them to say.

Just for fun lets do one of the verse that is popular with those who share your opinion on water baptism.

Acts 2:38........
"Peter replied, ‘Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.‘"

This verse is often used to say that baptism is part of salvation, but we know from other scriptures that it is not, lest there be a contradiction. What is going on here is simply that repentance and forgiveness of sins are connected. In the Greek, "repent" is in the plural and so is "your" of "your sins." They are meant to be understood as being related to each other.

It is like saying, "All of you repent, each of you get baptized, and all of you will receive forgiveness." Repentance is a mark of salvation because it is granted by God according to 2 Tim. 2:25, and is given to believers only. In this context, only the regenerated, repentant person is to be baptized. Baptism is the manifestation of the repentance, that gift from God, that is the sign of the circumcised heart. That is why it says, "repent and be baptized."

Actually I am glad the mods are allowing you to post your theology because once again I see the Lord in the middle of this by now allowing His Word to be taught over the inter-net so that others reading this material will know the difference between Bible truth and personal opinions when it comes to the doctrine of salvation.

THANKS MODS!!!!!!
Yes it is true that you are REQUIRED to show me my errors.
Why can't you answer my question ,why is baptism even a word in the scriptures if it is not important .
You must be saying that the word REMISSION does not mean REMISSION ,or what Ananias told Paul was not what he should have said , but to show me that you truly believe.

Hopefully this is a suitable thread to discuss some questions about baptism I've been thinking over. I'm hoping to learn from the insights of my brothers and sisters here.

I probably started really trying to understand baptism when I was serving alongside brothers and sisters from the Salvation Army. The Salvos, as you probably know, are not against water baptism, but eliminated it as part of their own practice as a practical response to a legitimate problem, which was the realization that "Christian" culture had become overly focused on outward appearance over inward change. (I believe the Salvos' uniform has ironically become the very thing they'd hoped to avoid, in many ways, but that's another discussion:))

As I was thinking over these things, I've been left with questions. I'm not convinced that any view I've encountered on baptism can answer them sufficiently.

There is of course the famous debate over the "one baptism" of Ephesians 4:5. Is the "one baptism" we share in John's water baptism, or the baptism Christ promised in Acts 1:5?

Secondly, there is a very interesting passage involving the "two baptisms" in Acts 10:34-48. I think this passage is relevant to this discussion and asks questions that may be difficult for anyone among us to answer. You'll notice that Peter explains the requirements for salvation through Christ in this way: "the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name." As the gentiles are listening, the Holy Spirit comes upon them, and they begin speaking in tongues. After they receive this spiritual baptism (i.e., Acts 1:5), Peter comments that now there is nothing preventing their water baptism, and in fact, he orders their baptism.

I suppose it would be much simpler if this passage simply told us whether Peter orders their water baptism as an additional requirement to salvation beyond his explanation "everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins," or simply as an outward sign of what's already taken place inside: if you like, a bold declaration to the church that God has offered salvation equally to all peoples.

Ultimately, though, I expect if we try to answer a question something like "what are the absolute minimal requirements to get you a ticket into heaven," we may come up short of a satisfying answer, because I don't think that's the right way of thinking about being a disciple of Christ. Questions like "What kind of life does God want to teach me to live?" are a lot more likely to produce relevant answers from scripture.

Your thoughts?

This is

is a good example .

If 99 percent of the inmates called out to God then 99 percent of the inmates are saved. No room for questioning for John 3:126 simply says who - so - ever or any one or every one who call upon His name shall be saved.....yes believes in their heart.

So what is the point of the 99 percent of the inmates in your post?
Blessings
Jim

Back