Is God Trying To Get Peoples Attention Through Film?

As to the Noah film.
Haven't seen the film, though read a review on Infowars (written by a person who was obviously Evangelical).
Fallen angels treated as heroes, Noah as a hater of his fellow man, God hardly mentioned at all, I don't see how any
of this can be considered as either accurate or virtuous.

Slmost back to back, Son of God,heaven is for real, Noah, God is not dead seemed to come out back to back..i dont think its a coincidence,

He is coming back soon.

What r ur thoughts?
I don't know!! I don't want to sound pessimistic.. Certainly it is not coincidence.. But I don't know if we should go to the extent of calling this out as a revival of some sort! Because I am worried about the messages these films are carrying out.. Are they portraying the "full truth"? That is the question.. Based on what I hear, it sounds like that is not the case.. I haven't seen any of the movie to judge them.. So this is purely based on what I have heard from others, which may not be true!

Son of Man - I have not seen the movie.. I have seen parts of the TV Series "The Bible".. I believe they are pretty much the same.. Yesterday I was watching the repeat broadcast.. It was about Jesus and his early days of getting into public ministry.. John the Baptist is baptizing Jesus.. That is shows correctly.. But they are now showing the Holy Spirit descending on Jesus and Father testifying about Jesus.. Then Jesus is calling out Peter.. They show everything.. Jesus calls Peter to make fisher of men.. Then they add this.. Peter asks "What are we going to do".. Then Jesus replies "Change the world".. They are presenting the Gospel.. But it sounds like in a very a diluted way.. Is that good? That is the question..

Heaven is for real - How edifying this is going to be for the believing Church? Or how this would bring unbelieving world? Because most of the pagan religions believe in heaven.. I have not seen the movie to comment on how they are proclaiming the Gospel..

The bottom line question for me is, are they proclaiming the full truth.. If not, should be approve them as great?

I don't know!! I don't want to sound pessimistic.. Certainly it is not coincidence.. But I don't know if we should go to the extent of calling this out as a revival of some sort! Because I am worried about the messages these films are carrying out.. Are they portraying the "full truth"? That is the question.. Based on what I hear, it sounds like that is not the case.. I haven't seen any of the movie to judge them.. So this is purely based on what I have heard from others, which may not be true!
Son of Man - I have not seen the movie.. I have seen parts of the TV Series "The Bible".. I believe they are pretty much the same.. Yesterday I was watching the repeat broadcast.. It was about Jesus and his early days of getting into public ministry.. John the Baptist is baptizing Jesus.. That is shows correctly.. But they are now showing the Holy Spirit descending on Jesus and Father testifying about Jesus.. Then Jesus is calling out Peter.. They show everything.. Jesus calls Peter to make fisher of men.. Then they add this.. Peter asks "What are we going to do".. Then Jesus replies "Change the world".. They are presenting the Gospel.. But it sounds like in a very a diluted way.. Is that good? That is the question..
Heaven is for real - How edifying this is going to be for the believing Church? Or how this would bring unbelieving world? Because most of the pagan religions believe in heaven.. I have not seen the movie to comment on how they are proclaiming the Gospel..
The bottom line question for me is, are they proclaiming the full truth.. If not, should be approve them as great?

Revival it can't be. Box Office appeal: definitely.
My take is that they (the movies) are targeted not to the masses, but to a specific "religious" audience that has already been taken in by eating of the tree of knowledge of good and evil and calling it truth.
If the "gospel" is presented as diluted, then it cannot really be the Gospel, can it? No, they present just enough of the truth to make it seem authentic, and comfortable to itching ears.

Personally, I haven't been in a movie house in over thirty years.

Back